Reviews for Black Sheep
Awesome! Keep writing! I love it xD
MrsDracoMalfoy-Snape chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
This is cute!
Man of Many Pairings chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
I love this sooooooooooo much! Please oh please continue ASAP! I want to see what will happen with Potter and Draco! 3
Prussian Approved chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Awh. xD that;s right Draco! Show him that you will top! You are a strong Slytherin! :9 and smexy at that. Beautiful I was wondering if you'd update. First story to my addiction to Drarry. Ah, thank you!
courttany chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
loving the story!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
update soon i cant wait to read what haappens next
dracoandharryforlife chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
whoa this is such an awesome story! i cannot wait for more! you do an amazing job of making readers want to read it. i hope there is more soon 3
Tiliapetiolaris chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
That was great! I'm really curious if Harry will change a lot. There are so much possibilities of change. Snape, Dumbledore, Ron, Hermione.

Please upload the next chapter soon. Thank you so much!
Kandakicksass chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I think this is a very good start, and I think you should update. Yes? Yes. Thank you(:
ladious18 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
my goodness i love this story line cant wait for u 2 up date n may i have a lil request? PLIZ PLIZ make harry top there are few good stories with harry top and draco bottom...
Lextacy95 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I love it 33

I can't wait to see Harry's new life xD
slytherindestiel chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
sounds interesting enough but i want to see more
Tachimaru chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
great start i really would like to see more.
pokeyspot chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
*bounces* I hope not! I'm looking forward to more :D
Linwe-Ancalime chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
A very interesting start. I look forward to seeing what you have in store for our Harry. I say ours, because though J.K. Rowling owns them, they live in our hearts. Gods that sounds corny, lol. Seriously though, please do continue with this story.