Reviews for Let Me In
The way you write Becketts character I'm not sure if she's emotionally stable enough to have a kid.
At the same time though everything can't wait on Beckett timetable she needs to grow up and stop using her past as an emotional crutch from moving forward. My dad had a saying " everybody has a sad story and hers isn't even sadder than most"
sara.malley76 chapter 18 . 12/27/2016
I live this story can't wait for more
josiebell391 chapter 18 . 10/13/2016
awww this is such an awesome story I hope you continue it would love an update please
josiebell391 chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
just found this story and I can't wait to finish reading it loving what I've read so far
Bb1 chapter 18 . 6/2/2016
One of the best fanfics I've ever read. I hope you continue it! I loved it!
Austynsimmer chapter 10 . 5/14/2016
Lol
I accept your appolgy
iamsaara chapter 2 . 3/22/2016
уу
Guest chapter 18 . 10/17/2015
One of the best Caskett fics I've read! I really hope you continue it!
Maria chapter 18 . 10/1/2015
I had a wonderful marathon reading this gem! Your writing is so sensitive and full of emotions, I love it much! Can't wait to read more of this ...
Maria chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
We should go on guessing? My guess would be she was raped... Right? That's a trauma everyone is carrying their whole life... Can't wait to read more of this ...
gypsysfeather chapter 18 . 9/6/2015
OH MY GOSH PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I literally have to wake up in 5 hours but I have no regrets rn because that was freaking amazing. PLEASE CONTINUE IT GEEZ. A story like this needs to be finished! ITS TORTURE!
Gwyn chapter 8 . 7/17/2015
I love it I can't wait to read the next chapter
MauraJaneRizzles chapter 18 . 6/25/2015
Are you ever going to finish this?
Guest chapter 18 . 6/22/2015
Too bad you stopped writing this, it really was well written :)