Reviews for Bionic
aruvqan chapter 9 . 1/8
a section is 4 - 12 men, a squad is 2 sections, a platoon [or troop] is 2 or more squads ... just saying )

Though I wish I had picked up my own Ranger for my divorce party )
melyons chapter 10 . 12/20/2015
You are just so talented. That was wonderful.
ladylibra73 chapter 2 . 11/3/2015
My favorite song is So What by Pink. "I'm having more fun and now that we're done" That's after I divorced the SOB! I didn't go to a bar and dance, but I was happy!

Kim
ladygoddess8 chapter 10 . 7/28/2015
I would of loved for a sequel of them getting Stephanie's ex in trouble. It seems very much illegal for someone to get a credit card using someone's name other than your own. If Stephanie did not have the cards, never used the cards or signed for them then her husband pretty much stole her identity. There is no way even married he could of done this unless he faked her signature. So I would love to see a sequel of Ranger and Stephanie getting rid of the debt on her head by proving her husband was doing something against the law. This is not about divorce this is about being stolen from and getting justice for such.
mandababe15 chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Love this story! Wish it would play out more!
deviates322 chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
Love this story. One of my faves!
MargaritaS chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
love the reversed shower scene :)
KbellaManoso chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
Absolutely LOVED this story- just the right mix of description, humor, drama and well written smut ;)
Bravo! looking forward to more of your work. :)
Rangeralltheway chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Great AU story, wish u would write a sequel.
emmme3 chapter 10 . 12/18/2012
hahahaha i loved the ending of this story way funny!
rangerbabe.1 chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
Wow I loved this. An great end to what was supposed to be a one night stand
Bri-33 chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
Wow! What an ending! Guess neither of them are getting away this time (smiles). Such a fantastic story from start to finish.

Just wanted you to know you've added another fan to your long list. I'm sad to see it's been over a year since you've written. I hope that your health is doing okay. Hopefully it's just hat life has been busy in a good way.
Bri-33 chapter 9 . 10/26/2012
Hmmmm. That didn't go ver well.
Bri-33 chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
You should see the stupid grin on my face while I'm reading this. I like the way the way Connie & Lula told her whole story while she's sitting right there LOL!

Now what is Ranger going to say to her after all that? He can't just are her to the cop shop now!
Bri-33 chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
Oh it wasn't even Ranger! I wondered what she will say to Lester while he's wires.