Reviews for Bionic
PhillyGirl27 chapter 10 . 10/3/2016
Great story, Sally! Loved the AU way Steph & Carlos met. And having his men guffaw through the earpieces and leave him on his own at Steph's "distraction" was priceless! They could see how special she is, after only chatting with her that evening. "Don't screw this up!" his men admonished him...and he didn't! Thanks for writing and posting this; also for leaving it up for over 5 years! Still worth reading! I do hope you'll return to write more and maybe finish your two other chapter stories. They sound fun, too! -Kathy
Ybanormlmom chapter 10 . 8/1/2016
Hey there. I just finished reading this story and read your author notes. I just went through a bilateral mastectomy last year and I'm coming up on my one year anniversary from my last treatment. On the 17th I'm finally coming up on my reconstruction. Yeah, new boobs! Well I just wanted to reach out and congratulate you on 5 years! I'm hoping to be there in 4 years too!
Rock on my scar sista!
aruvqan chapter 9 . 1/8/2016
a section is 4 - 12 men, a squad is 2 sections, a platoon [or troop] is 2 or more squads ... just saying )

Though I wish I had picked up my own Ranger for my divorce party )
melyons chapter 10 . 12/20/2015
You are just so talented. That was wonderful.
ladylibra73 chapter 2 . 11/3/2015
My favorite song is So What by Pink. "I'm having more fun and now that we're done" That's after I divorced the SOB! I didn't go to a bar and dance, but I was happy!

Kim
ladygoddess8 chapter 10 . 7/28/2015
I would of loved for a sequel of them getting Stephanie's ex in trouble. It seems very much illegal for someone to get a credit card using someone's name other than your own. If Stephanie did not have the cards, never used the cards or signed for them then her husband pretty much stole her identity. There is no way even married he could of done this unless he faked her signature. So I would love to see a sequel of Ranger and Stephanie getting rid of the debt on her head by proving her husband was doing something against the law. This is not about divorce this is about being stolen from and getting justice for such.
mandababe15 chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Love this story! Wish it would play out more!
deviates322 chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
Love this story. One of my faves!
MargaritaS chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
love the reversed shower scene :)
KbellaManoso chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
Absolutely LOVED this story- just the right mix of description, humor, drama and well written smut ;)
Bravo! looking forward to more of your work. :)
Rangeralltheway chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Great AU story, wish u would write a sequel.
emmme3 chapter 10 . 12/18/2012
hahahaha i loved the ending of this story way funny!
rangerbabe.1 chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
Wow I loved this. An great end to what was supposed to be a one night stand
Bri-33 chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
Wow! What an ending! Guess neither of them are getting away this time (smiles). Such a fantastic story from start to finish.

Just wanted you to know you've added another fan to your long list. I'm sad to see it's been over a year since you've written. I hope that your health is doing okay. Hopefully it's just hat life has been busy in a good way.
Bri-33 chapter 9 . 10/26/2012
Hmmmm. That didn't go ver well.