Reviews for Bionic
mandababe15 chapter 1 . 1/7
Love this story! Wish it would play out more!
deviates322 chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
Love this story. One of my faves!
MargaritaS chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
love the reversed shower scene :)
KbellaManoso chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
Absolutely LOVED this story- just the right mix of description, humor, drama and well written smut ;)
Bravo! looking forward to more of your work. :)
Rangeralltheway chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Great AU story, wish u would write a sequel.
emmme3 chapter 10 . 12/18/2012
hahahaha i loved the ending of this story way funny!
rangerbabe.1 chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
Wow I loved this. An great end to what was supposed to be a one night stand
Bri-33 chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
Wow! What an ending! Guess neither of them are getting away this time (smiles). Such a fantastic story from start to finish.

Just wanted you to know you've added another fan to your long list. I'm sad to see it's been over a year since you've written. I hope that your health is doing okay. Hopefully it's just hat life has been busy in a good way.
Bri-33 chapter 9 . 10/26/2012
Hmmmm. That didn't go ver well.
Bri-33 chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
You should see the stupid grin on my face while I'm reading this. I like the way the way Connie & Lula told her whole story while she's sitting right there LOL!

Now what is Ranger going to say to her after all that? He can't just are her to the cop shop now!
Bri-33 chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
Oh it wasn't even Ranger! I wondered what she will say to Lester while he's wires.
Bri-33 chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
I know Joyce was Vinnie's lousy secretary that never told her the court date. Grrrrrr!

Ranger & Steph finally are going to be face-to-face again. Can't wait to see what happens!
Bri-33 chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
This story is just so good! I am amazed at the fact you are writing an AU story but keeping the characters so true to form. I know I'm not going to be able to put this down today. . .
Bri-33 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Okay, I'm hooked!
jkgk chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
For sure, one of my favorites

Hope your health is good and you are still writing