Reviews for Patterns in the Chaos
BrandySwill chapter 4 . 3/10
Fascinating take on Eclipse from the parents' pov
shirleytemple1955 chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
This story is so beautiful
SummonAlice chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
Wow this was fantastic. Very sorry I didn't read it till now.
TEAMCaskett chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
WOW.

I absolutely love the way you write! If you don't have a published book right now then you definitely should! (A Carlisle and Esme one I hope! ; ) ) But seriously, the way you portray each of the characters' points of view - especially their feelings for one another - literally take my breath away. The metaphors and descriptions are so beautiful, it makes my heart ache for that kind of love. I particularly loved Esme's chapter - the way you alternated between her memories and her present feelings. Usually when authors write love scenes, it's in great sexual detail but the way you did it was just as hot and intimate... Like, the connection between them was more than sexual but something deeper! Loved it!

And the last chapter! Oh wow! Carlisle's story about the flowers is just so touching! Bless him! Did he finally throw away the flowers cos now he's finally found Esme - someone that deserves his love and care?

One of the best Caresme fics I've ever read! Can't wait to read your other work! Seriously, you're so talented! Keep it up! : )
lissiexbrillance chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
Very nice.
BURNING PIXIE chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Amazing story! :)
complacently-yours chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
Great job, this story was phenomenal. I love little tidbits between Carlisle and Jake, and then with Carlisle and Esme after he came back home at the end of the long day. You pulled it off well and could definitely be canon. Not only that but your writing is so special and different. You do the details justice like no one else I've read. It's impossible not to like what I'm reading when you write so fluently and with such perfection to the standards of the original characters.
complacently-yours chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
This is just as amazing as the first part, maybe even better..I want to say more but I'm just speechless over this whole thing. The best writing I have seen in such a long time really..and it's even about Carlisle and Esme the parents who everyone else really tends to ignore for the most part...can't imagine why after reading this.

I'm so glad i discovered this on someone's favorites list. I am just now reeling over the fact that you have so many other stories like this one for me to read afterward. I may have to quit school just so I can have time to read em all!
complacently-yours chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Wow this is.. perfect. So powerful and amazing and just..wow. I can't even think of words to describe after reading it. Your writing is heavenly.
EmmaLupinCutterCullenWho chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Beautiful. Offers everything that we wanted from the book and yet didn't get. Such perceptive insight into their characters.
redmuffin chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
Very good story!
beastofroses chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
You do well with details!
paidforpleasure chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Whoo. Deep stuff.
capella-no-da chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
This was an awesome story , and so detailed. I like how you put so much about their history into it with the flash back sequences and the different memories.
80smom chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
This was a beautiful ending. The hope you can feel between them even after all the turmoil from the beginning is wonderful and it balances out the angst with the romance perfectly.