Reviews for Mutatio Severus
Guilty.Apologies chapter 13 . 3/27/2013
I really liked this story, it had deeper meaning
silverose29 chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
love it
dragonpotter30 chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
I love :)
scarlettmeadows chapter 13 . 10/3/2012
Beautiful _
Lady DestinyHope chapter 13 . 12/10/2011
what an amazing story! i loved every single moment! please continue to write!
Mel chapter 13 . 10/20/2011
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed this! The angst was agonizing but the reconcilation made it worth it. Very happy ending :)
lavishone chapter 13 . 10/3/2011
Nicely done story. I especially liked the bit at the end where Severus is able to attend to a sick child. A redemption of sorts. It was very sweet and it gave him a chance to sort of relive his past.

Thanks for sharing...
Siriuslysnaped chapter 13 . 9/25/2011
At first chapter, I didn't think I'd like this story, but I read on and I'm glad I did. Besides being well written, I must say that the dialogue was beautiful and very natural. Their interactions and conversations were very similar to the way I interact with my lover haha I guess that's a bit embarrassing to say but it really took me back to the days where I fell in love with him, our uncertainties and doubts about each other, our slow build of trust and exploration of each other. heehee I was glad to experience those emotions over again. Thank you for that! Keep writing!
Venus914 chapter 10 . 9/1/2011
I still think that Sev forgave Harry easily... oh well...
Venus914 chapter 8 . 9/1/2011
Selfish Harry. He may have been drugged but if he didnt went to the club, then he wouldnt have been. Im glad he's taking responsibility for his own actions and accepting his role in it. But to say he needs to experiment to a guy he already hurt with his cheating? That's low blow. He shouldn't have been in the relationship if he still needed to experiment. He shouldnt have used his being drugged as an excuse to go out and have wild sex with anyone. Geezz!
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 13 . 8/31/2011
Very cute fic. I lol'd when it said Scorpius got sorted into Hufflepuff haha. xD Absolutely loved the ending :D
RosesAreForever23 chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Love how you use latin for each of the chapter names! It's so cool!
melanie chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
Loved this story. Great!
Lizzy0305 chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
Uhm, hey there.

i have a question to ask. although i think I'm asking the wrong person. How could it be that while reading this story my mouth dries out completely and still I'm drooling all over my pillow and arm as i lie in the bed reading this on my phone? seriously... :D

you see, from the the, i believe, hundreds of writers i read anything in the last three years, there was only one who was able to make my stomach and groin tremble this bad just from one kiss or one touch. it was a Sherlock Holmes slash fic, and it was long ago. i don't know what will happen in the next 7 chapters but it doesn't really matter, i would still be grateful to you for making me feel like this, if you would kill Severus.

i was reading this til four am and just couldnt stop, really...i think i would be still reading if my internet connection doesn't die on me xD

brilliant work and i cant wait to have some spare time to read again :)

hugs,

Liz
Akirana chapter 13 . 6/28/2011
That was...well... quite epic. I love your style of writing and when I read this fanfic, I felt a... this is going to sound really corny but I feel the connection. Like Harry understands exactly how I feel and all the insecurities inside of me.

The storyline was also great, and your way of writing Severus. I never actually considered making the conflict they have to go through something like what you did.

Keep writing.

I'm off to hopefully find more of your Snarry fanfiction.

Akirana