Reviews for Felony
Guest chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
Wait a minute, wait a minute. Shouldn't the gas not effect Sandy since she wears that suit of hers?
FreddyFlip chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
I like the connection made between the story and the fact that chum is made from fish carcasses - it's quite elegant. However, Patrick could not be more out of character - personally I think if he was more like canonical Patrick there would be a lot of opportunities for dark humour. Really enjoyed the fanfic though - one of the best Spongebob darkfics I've read!
Miller chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
...
Muffin's Lilac chapter 20 . 8/31/2013
Oh my gosh. One of the best stories I have ever read. (And not just in fan fiction) That was really amazing. Patrick, Plankton... I can't help but think you could be an amazing author. Wow. That was dark, and the ending was a worthy ending of a worthy story.
Eternal chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
A gun...? o.0 A gun? She's a computer... who would use a gun to kill a computer? _
Eternal chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
... *sigh* I'm sorry, but my suspension of disbelief breaks here. Karen is a computer. Guilt over her husband doing something evil is just not in her character. She's always the one pushing Plankton NOT to go soft or to give up on his schemes.
Bullie chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I love dis story alot :) read it but hadnt faved or reviewed yet. You did a great job 3
Malla chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
This story is pretty interesting...
I can't help but think the fact this chapter is called "discord"
Is amusing :/
PK Smugleaf chapter 20 . 6/14/2013
I've just read the whole thing, and I'm proud to say "four out of five stars." The chapters that you say are rushed don't look like it, and the one chapter you called dull was not. I liked it, needless to say.
hypertonic chapter 20 . 5/6/2013
AMAZING!
VittlestheRat chapter 20 . 3/19/2013
I absolutely loved this story! A SpongeBob murder/horror story had never crossed my mind, but this was amazing. If I had to rate it out of 100, I'd give it a 99, for Patrick's OOC-ness, and the fact that Sandy fell asleep from the sleep gas even though she has the fresh air dome. My favorite part was the very beginning, when Fred yelled "MY LEG!" That was one of my favorite parts in the show, too.
SmileGoodSir chapter 20 . 2/8/2013
Wow... that was awesome! Touching and Heartfelt, great work!
BMIS chapter 12 . 2/1/2013
You're gifted with such amazing IMAGINATION, i loved this story when i first time read it a year ago
Amazed chapter 20 . 1/14/2013
AMAZING. AWESOME. I felt the chills in that chapter...plankton still lives on...you are a wonderful writer.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/13/2013
AbyssalxEclipse13-
OMFG! I absolutely LOVED this story! I stayed up late, on a school night, trying to finish reading this ff. You got my heart pounding when Plankton showed up at the Krusty Krab. I thought Squidward and Mr. Krabs were gonna die. How many guns does Plankton have, anyways? Please write more! EPIC FANFIC! I applaud you! (BTW, I imagined the Vocaloid song Insanity playing at the action parts.) AE13