Reviews for When the Bough Breaks
LaraAelric chapter 3 . 2/2
Everything about this has been wonderful. Your writing is consistent and detailed and I can see it all happening as I read. I may never get a season 3, but I can try better to get by when there are fics like this out there, finished or no.
LaraAelric chapter 1 . 2/2
I see someone already mentioned that you swapped several times between their daughter's names.

Loved the insight you had into both characters and their personalities! They both really shine in this fic and I'm looking forwarding to reading the next chapter!
Ecb523 chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
I love this story. Really wish there was more.
Sudoku.Music.Banana chapter 3 . 5/8/2016
Like your story. Wish there was one more chapter showing Lloyd & Lily finally meeting.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/9/2015
This is a great fic. You have an excellent knack for narrative and delving into what motivates the characters; I especially appreciated Llody's vulnerability. Thanks for staying with this and giving us a "complete" story.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
Omg soooo sweet!I love this!Great!Fix!
butterflyscythe7 chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
next episode please! :)
swimchick1614 chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Awesome! I have been wanting a great Jules/Lloyd fic. I can't wait for more. I really hope you stick with this.
ellie chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
please update soon :)
Saavik13 chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
Sooo happy for the new chapter
lucky713 chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
I'm glad to see this update. There really isn't enogh Breakout Kings fic and to have it be good fic is fantastic.
Hmm chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Wow this a good story but y does it feel like there's 1 more chapter to come? Hope to see if there's more of this story
The Devil's Warrior chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I am a huge fan of the show. It was sad to see it become another cancelled show. This chapter had a realistic feel to it; it was well written and emotionally driven. Keep up the good work.
girlface chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Great story i hope you continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
It has been a while. Will there be another one any time soon? You write really well (and this ficdom doesn't have many writers.)