Reviews for Love is a Battlefield
AJCorbie chapter 1 . 8/23
speechless. What an awesome pretext for Destiel! Feel so sorry for Sam once the boon wore off, it was so embarrassing just reading it but I couldn't stop. So funny that it worked over the phone, oh Bobby!
LeChick chapter 1 . 8/2
This is a freakin treasure and your sexy naked goddess is the greatest OC I've ever come across
bbissocute chapter 1 . 3/1
I very much enjoyed this. Fantastic job with the characters. Hilarious throughout.
Desiree1717 chapter 1 . 1/24
Wow. This was amazing.
Emma chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
This was the funniest thing ever! This is my new favorite fanfic:D
Scorpio21 chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Plot, humor, angst, and a startling indirect pathway to Destiel? What more could a girl want? Seriously, this was comedic genius I never saw coming. I bow at your greatness and applaud your writing. Thank you
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Oh holy God. What an amusing piece. Baltazar you crazy boon! XD
LilFerret79 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Ha! Absolutely brilliant. And the characterizations had me rolling, they were that good.
verra chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
That was hilariously brilliant!Seriously, good job! :)
Doctor winchester-palmer chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
This is hilarious I love this story
AuroraBlix chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I changed my mind - THIS is the best thing ever to happen in the world of the history of forever.

: )
Pizzapig chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Hilarious, loved this fic, especially the mythology behind it, and sam was the funniest thing ever mooning over cas. My favourite part was when cas and dean had to run from the horny strangers with sam leading them, priceless moment.
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
LOL. I've never laughed so hard.
lilsammywinchester chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
that ending was perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
You are evilly amazing. It was hilarious to read this, man. Freaking awesome. xD
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »