Reviews for It Takes a Lot
kpop1392as chapter 10 . 8/6
TT This story is very powerful, and it helps give me strength. Sexual assault isn't talked about enough and often, it isn't dealt with properly, where instead of blaming the monster, they blame the victims. I like reading and rereading this story because it's so powerful and gives me hope.
Pamba chapter 68 . 6/17
It has be over 2 years since you wrote anything. Please think about finishing this story it is really good
Bekka0405 chapter 68 . 10/27/2016
I absolutely love the story I love the depth of characters and all the different things you've had them go through both together and individually to come to this point. The only thing I have to question is will there be more?
Thanks for sharing!
Kali-blue chapter 19 . 7/25/2016
I've been engaged with you story thus far. The abuse and aftermath were hard, but it got Emily and JJ together. Yet the thing that bothered me was your choice to have Emily express guilt and shame about abortion. She logically chose to not have a kid at 15 and now she's choosing to continue her pregnancy when the morning after pill didn't work and she can financially and emotionally care for a child even if it's from rape. I just hope the anti-abortion rhetoric doesn't continue. It would be better for Emily to act from a positive as to why she wants a child than out of a negative. She's a strong person and a feminist so I not enamored with her choice being centered on not facing abortion; that reasoning seems faulty and frankly pisses me off as she fought torture but catholic guilt does her in, ewww. It just doesn't fly for me.
Thanks Kali
USCutie15 chapter 36 . 7/17/2016
Sweet! Loved the proposition you created, it was very well thought of. Nice work.
USCutie15 chapter 35 . 7/17/2016
The fact that JJ was willing to put herself in front of a bullet to protect Emily says a lot about the connection they share. Thank goodness they're both okay though.
USCutie15 chapter 34 . 7/17/2016
Uh oh, jealousy's coming up between both of them lol Great chapter
USCutie15 chapter 33 . 7/17/2016
The protectiveness in both of them is just too cute :P
USCutie15 chapter 32 . 7/16/2016
Interesting case...Good chapter.
USCutie15 chapter 31 . 7/16/2016
Uh oh...I didn't like the ambassador telling Emily that JJ was taking advantage of her. That just felt so wrong...
USCutie15 chapter 30 . 7/16/2016
Oh dear Lord...I wonder what will happen at lunch between the two Prentiss'.
USCutie15 chapter 29 . 7/16/2016
Sweet chapter! Loved the way you wrote it. Fantastic job!
USCutie15 chapter 28 . 7/16/2016
I'm starting to realize that this baby might be just what Emily needs to heal.
USCutie15 chapter 27 . 7/16/2016
Aww, how sweet of Emily *.*
USCutie15 chapter 26 . 7/16/2016
Absolutely beautiful. Great job with the speech JJ gave, it was wonderful and I think it helped Emily (or at least I hope it did). I know I've said a couple of times now that I love the way you write, but I can't stress it enough. Great job!