Reviews for It Takes a Lot
milagglad chapter 68 . 1/20
Update please
Guest chapter 68 . 12/22/2015
I just read this over from the beginning, and boy am I glad I'm on break from college because I stayed up til 2am finishing it. It's so perfect! I hope you come back to it because this is such a great story! Happy holidays!
kpop1392as chapter 13 . 9/29/2015
This story is amazing. I've started rereading this from the beginning and noticed some of the changes that you've made. This is a wonderful story with a lot of heart-break, healing, and love in it. I love how supportive JJ, Morgan, and the team are of Emily. I like how Garcia pretty much pimped out Emily's hospital room, Emily and Morgan are bantering back and forth, and Emily's eagerness to get back to work and her life back to "normal". I'm only at chapter 13, and I look forward to reading the rest and more.
I hope you are doing well.
bhernandez02897 chapter 18 . 2/24/2015
I normally don't read JJ/Emily. But GOD I love this fic so much! Everyone is SO in character, the descriptions are great, you're not making Em heal too fast or too slow, and it's just amazing. I was reading this chapter and got to the end of it and I gasped and said, "Oh, shit." out loud, thank you very much. So, I'm going to the next chapter, I just wanted you to know how amazing this work is.
ab chapter 50 . 1/19/2015
Omg, I am loving this story. You are a very creative writer and I am blown away with how the characters are going through these situations and that no matter what, they are still a family.
ab chapter 25 . 1/17/2015
Omg, the cute scenes/interactions between the two each other and the team are so adorable! You are a very creative writer!
ab chapter 17 . 1/17/2015
TT omg! poor babies. I'm trying to catch up with reading this, and omg, the emotions and details! Everything is amazing and the way you wrote the story, the characters come to life. This is an incredible story and is very cathartic. I look forward to reading more.
ab chapter 11 . 1/17/2015
Oh my gawd, our poor dark haired baby! I just started reading this and Ive gotten into it already! I love the dialogues and details and the emotions that were conveyed in this story! I cannot wait to read more! I look forward to reading more of your work and I hope you are doing well!
Tina02 chapter 68 . 12/20/2014
hey love this story, hope you update soon
rmpcmfan chapter 68 . 12/12/2014
Morgan truly is a great friend to Emily and knows exactly what to say and do for her.
CM6SHIELD6PLL6 chapter 68 . 12/3/2014
Good please continue
Bkwrmchar chapter 68 . 12/2/2014
Thank You for another great chapter. Glad Em found her dress...
Crayola.kidz28 chapter 67 . 11/20/2014
Please tell me there will be more and an end i would love to see who your going to end it :)
tiffany.hallwallace chapter 67 . 11/6/2014
I love ur story. Can't wait for more.
Potbelly pigs chapter 26 . 10/11/2014
Hello I'm trying to find someone to take a potbelly pig and I don't want Bentley killed I want him to have a good home where he won't have to worry bout anything please I really need help my name is Helen Christian my phone number is 765-586-4442 please give me a call thank you very much