Reviews for Haku Yuki: A Queen of Ice
riffin121294 chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
WHY WON'T YOU GO BACK TO TSUKUNE AONO?!

P.S. I want you to get back to that story because I think that its great.
Goldrune09 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Seems like a good story but you need some more background info into the storyline. Don't forget the lemons!
deltabeta26 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
"While we always put on a show in public there were always a lot of problems." Seems like something said looking back at something before the sh!t hit the fan. Also, I have a question about of of these b!tchy women married out of convenience, like who some of them are. I don't think you've introduced any of them yet. . . .why does this seem like eventually this is gonna blow up spectactularly and horribly?

Also, will this be a multiple part story? It seems like you were leaving off some loose ends about Haku liking mizore as a student. It was very interesting to read about Haku's feelings as a long time harem member. It shows a lot about the inner harem dynamics and how they can cause problems instead of the giant harem of happiness that you portray most of the time.

It was okay, if this does become a multiple part thing I don't think I will avidly read it but at the same time it does interest me.