Reviews for The Right Type
Kasey chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Obviously I'm coming into this review site a little late but hey at least I'm here! So first off I would like to say that this story was extremely well written and was highly enjoyable ;) As for the negative comments I noticed on here I applaud you for being the bigger person and being polite in your response. I do love how you used sarcasm in there as well but you used it so professionally that it also seemed so polite. I wish I had that tactic down to a science. LOL. I would like to make a point that this site is called "Fan Fiction" so all you smarty pants people know its make believe. It's FICTION! Don't get your granny panties in a bunch. I also feel like I must apologize for the rudeness and complete lameness of the person or persons who left the negative comments because of their statements in regards to straights and lesbians. I am a straight female and I fully appreciate the female form I enjoy reading these stories (only R&I cuz I love that show. And if I'm gonna be totally honest I suppose I have a major crush on Sasha Alexander. Does that mean Im not straight? Im cool either way :). I support gays, lesbians, bisexuals, the whole damn parade. My uncle is gay and I have a lot of friends that are. It's a shame that some people are so afraid of things or people that are different from them that they would make comments like "lesbians should be treated like animals". What the hell does that mean anyway? I have 2 dogs and they are super spoiled, so the straight lady suggested we spoil lesbians! Woohoo that's the only good thing I got out of her comment! :)-

Sorry a little rant there. But seriously the story was amazing and I'm hoping that there is a follow up story like noted in the AN at the end of the story. Keep'em coming cuz the stories are amazing.
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This one goes a bit AU right? Because if not.. there is something which is bothering me. I can't say what it is.. I liked the beginning, the sex was very well written.. but between these... ahh I don't know..
I liked it much anyway ;)
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Absolutly amazing.
MegaFae chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
You could have mentioned that this story was going to repeatedly make me forget to breathe and eat the bowl of melting ice cream in my hands. Other than that...WOW.
cc1989 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I just about died on the part where Jane found 'religion' . I'll never be able to think about anything else when I gett communion. Damn you!

Hahahah!

This really was one of the best smut one shots I've ever read.
j9tigger chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I am left panting, wanting, flush with desire. You have a unique talent to do this to me. I adore that there was at least a bit more than pure smut. Just enough.
katehill01 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
In response to Googlemouth person:

LOL you wackos crack me up! believe it or not, not all Rizzoli and Isles fans are lesbians like you guys! there are some of us who are mature enough to see that two women can be friends with great chemisrty and not have to be gay just because they spend the night at each other's houses or wear each other's clothes. just cuz your retarded and gay doesn't mean EVERYONE is. Grow up someday, OK? and yes, obviously I am straight and NORMAL unlike you guys. and it looks like I'm not the only one who thinks you gay freaks are out of control!
789456123 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This is disgusting! you're a disgusting, fucked up in the head writer for writing something like this. FYI, Maura and Jane are STRAIGHT and that's all they ever will be so you stupid nasty lesbians, like, get a life! Grow the fuck up, they're straight. Stop ruining a perfectly good show with your gayness. Like, why is it so hard for you small-minded lesbians to wrap your head around the fact that two women can just be friends? you should be treated like an animal!
Googlemouth chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Review by katehill01

2011-08-24 . chapter 1

this is disgusting. jane and maura are just friends. why do all you stupid lesbians insist they are gay. fyi: THEY'RE NOT, JANE AND MAURA ARE STRIAGHT! get a fucking life! and all you dumbass lesbos are so fucked up in the head for thinking they are more than just friends. YOU are DISGUSTING and all you gross lesbians should be treated like animals!

MY RESPONSE:

Dear katehill01:

Did you happen to notice that in this story's description, the category was Romance, and the pairing was J. Rizzoli and M. Isles? You might want to avoid stories with those qualities listed, if you don't enjoy that type of thing. If you don't like stories about romances between women, go ahead and choose other authors to read. I promise that AdmHawthorne and I will not be offended by that. If you're taking the time to read our stories, which we clearly mark with the Romance tag and the the Jane/Maura pairing, then it's because at least a part of you wants to encounter affection, romance, and perhaps sex, between women.

You just read an entire story about women who are romantically and/or sexually attracted to one another. If you wish to identify yourself as straight, that's fine. We're not about being judgmental here. However, YOU chose to read a story that was clearly identified as being about a lesbian relationship, so the fact that you're disgusted is your own doing. No one forced you to read the story. You did that on your own.

Now, go read several more lesbian/femslash fanfic stories - no one will ever know, unless of course you keep actually reviewing them - and keep telling yourself how straight you are. If you do keep reviewing, just know that it won't upset anyone. We're very accepting people. The rest of us will simply arch our eyebrows and contemplate how much time you took out of your OH SO STRAIGHT life to read and comment on women who love each other, and we will be compassionately sad. We'll all pray for you.

Love and understanding,

Pretty Much All The Other Rizzoli & Isles Fans In The World

PS - Capital letters aren't just for screaming. In standard written English, they are also used to start sentences and proper nouns.
katehill01 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Oh goodness, I liked everything about this. Definitely a very hot fic!
RestlessSoul03 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
HOT! I love when Maura swears, it's so fucking hot.
KissLand chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Wow i'm speechless right now. One simple word to describe this: AMAZING
RizzlesFandom chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I love it! I was hooked from the first sentence! Very hot!
Neo Nobody chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
...

The only way to respond to this is to write something the genius Avril Lavigne herself wrote a few years ago.

YOU MAKE ME SO HOT/MAKE ME WANNA DROP/YOU'RE SO RIDICULOUS, I CAN BARELY STOP/I CAN HARDLY BREATHE/YOU MAKE ME WANNA SCREAMYOU'RE SO FABULOUS/YOU'RE SO GOOD TO ME-EEE-EEEEEE

That pretty much sums it all up... 8P KEEP WRITING