Reviews for Stargazing
Celaj15 chapter 1 . 6/5
This was surprisingly cute. :) and funny. I've always been a Pokemon fan, but just now has started getting into the fandom. So many ships. XD how do they catalog them all.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
im sorry but i only read this cuz roark was mentioned
HESSOCUTEOHMYGODCDKHB SD,FKHMVCSUFDKAC
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
"…He didn't want to risk evolving into a Leafeon…"
Ha, this part made me laugh so much. Although I wouldn't mind being a Leafeon. Maybe I should visit the mossy rock…
Thanks for an amusing story!
Vina chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Haha. I love how distracted Roark gets!
a walking travesty chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Dawn and Roark hm not bad
Augmented chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
This is so sweet! You're one of the few people who love eliteunder! _

You have no idea how much I laughed. I really love it!
Akasuna no Rin chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I hadn't thought much about this pairing before I read this, but now I think I ship it. They're just so cute together! And the part about the wurmple made me burst out laughing as well. Keep writing!
An impressed reader chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I absolutely love your stories! I'm not much of a fan of eliteundershipping fan (or a ignitionshipping fan, for that matter), but your stories have converted me. Your stories are well rounded- they have a great combination of sweetness and humor.

I found myself giggling throughout this entire story. I loved the 'ugly wurmple' part! And Aaron and Lucian were so sweet, yet so in character. Please write more stories asap! :)
Tell-Tale Told chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I like chicken-especially fried chicken. Your story... 'tis like fried chicken. If you don't like fried chicken, you won't like your story; and you must like your story, for it is you; and therefore, you are fried chicken

I love this. I love this in so many ways. This-this story is what keeps Eliteundershipping alive. Great job, I say, and keep it up!
Sarcastasaurus chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This is great! I personally loved AaronXLucian and you wrote the pairing really well. I burst out laughing at the 'Ugly Wurmple judges you!' part. Aaron's line about stargazing was so corny but incredibly sweet.

Good job. I'd definitely read it if you posted up more of this pairing!