Reviews for Hunted
guardianofdragonlore chapter 2 . 1/15
If he is your friend, then why did you strike him down?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
I like your story
especially that you wrote it from two sides
Destinyseeker91 chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
who is the one in haunted arthur or merin
Psychedelica chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
:O

Whoa.

There are no words to describe how powerful this story was.

:O
Kat Nightfox chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Uhg! Horrible! But in a good way. Poor Merlin! Nicely written. I like your style.
xXMistressMadHatterXx chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Arthur?
Starts with a D chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
How sad. Am I correct in assuming this is Merlin and Arthur?
jaqtkd chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
This really works as a pairing and you could even continue this as a series ...?

Love it - as you know ;)
jaqtkd chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Was sure I'd reviewed this before - sorry.

Just love this one - very angsty and I'm sure it must be Merlin, even though I wish it wasn't.
Sirro134 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Full of imagery and good descriptions. You cam see the sun disappearing and everything turning grey like on a summer night etc. It would be helpful to get an idea of whom he is running from and why to help the reader understand. They know the concept of "hunt the sorcerer" but we need a bit more context than that. It is amazing what the tiniest hint can do to a story. The description of his pain makes it sound and almost feel real to the reader. There is a bit too much emphasis on the blacking out part but other than that it is a really good fic.
PoisoningPigeonsinthePark chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
that was beautiful :)

just...

I'm going to have to say beautiful.

very poetic.

You paint the picture so well... even though it ought to be terrifying, there is this real sense of peace that shines through this writing.

however...

I think you know what I'm going to say:

Merlin is not amused.

This warrants Mervenge. Of the fiercest kind. I think YOU'RE going to know what it's like to be a deer, my friend... ;)
MerlinStar chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Whoa! That was very unlike most Merlin fics I've read, and I loved it. I felt it was about Merlin but I guess it's open to interpretation, really. The only criticism I have is that you didn't describe much of his pain as the arrow went in, which I felt the fic could have done with, but otherwise this was brilliant!
Kitty O chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Really, this could've been anybody... Arthur (I hope so, delicious karma), Merlin, Lancelot... Actually it doesnt necessarily have to be fanfiction at all.

I really liked it, though, and I saw the deer analogy well... Actually I thought it was a deer.
Word-Stringer chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Great story - very powerful and affecting :)
frostygossamer chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
"He thinks he knows how it feels to be a deer now."

So I take it he isn't a deer. Who is he? It makes me think of the bits of 'The Sword in the Stone' where Wart experiences being various creatures. So I guess Arthur.