Reviews for Heart Over Mind, Mind Over Heart
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Awww I was expecting a maids suit but o wellz
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I have a sudden urge to cry...
ThePokemonMage chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
A multi-chapter Katz x Courage fic! Yesh!
Metarose chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
This is absolutely one of the best Courage the Cowardly Dog fanfics I have read! Can't wait to read what computer does!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
The beginning part of this chapter was so sad ;_; your choice of words is really great. I can like, feel the sadness of Muriel. And the courage and katz interaction was well-written! Makes me want to read more, so please update! This is such a good story, it'll be such a shame not to finish it.
BEN chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
No one abuses Courage...
WrittenInClouds chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
this is a great story! :),i hope you update soon!
Soulreaperforlife chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
Wow, this was awesome! Keep writing!
Silent Sage chapter 7 . 5/11/2012
That - was hot, literally and figuratively in the sense. Yummm, if I wasn't totally rooting for Katz/Courage, Beau and Courage would be my next OTP!
Silent Sage chapter 8 . 5/11/2012
This is such an exciting fic! I can't wait for your next update!
Dreamcreator chapter 8 . 2/10/2012
Hi!

Sorry I havent reviewed in a while. Been kind of busy. Anyway, I am loving the story so far! The interaction between Courage and Katz is amazing, with Katz with his sexiness and Courage starting to fight back. I feel so bad for Muriel. *Hugs her*. I wonder what Computer is going to do?

Please update soon!

Good luck!

Dreamcreator
Anon chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
Great chapter. Sad about Muriel, and loving Katz and Courage's relationship. Waiting on that Le Quack rape
Moth Mask chapter 7 . 11/10/2011
o_o Perhaps it's just my overactive imagination, but... I can think of at least three extremely horrible things that he might do. Courage, good luck ;_;
nekohime15 chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
I like this story, Courage has always been one of my favorite cartoon characters, and I always have, at one point or another, imagined him and other characters as humans, so this is cool to read. Hope to read more.
Infinitechange chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
Cute last chapter in an interesting story line. -
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »