Reviews for A Sense of Belonging
nice one...
hey chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
awasome!
oO Bleeding Hearts Oo chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
i kind of like this it was ok but you should did something to go with percy jackson and the olympians. you know percy and his father, mother and annabeth ,athena. you know what i mean right.
NarcissaMalfoySnape chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Greate! Really Greate! Sorry, english isn't my fist language, so I'm not able to give you the propper Review, you deserve, but be shure, I realy love that story. Amasing, how wonderful you catched every single character in this story! The twins ans Percy, also Ginny and Mr. and Mrs. Weasley - oh and Ron, ofcourse :)
tinyinara chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Aww, this was adorable! :) Loved it!
anonomys chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
loved it
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Thanks for showing another side of Percy, something not really shown in the books to great detail.
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Awwww I LOVED this!

There is seriously not enough percy lovers in the world

hes always been the odd one out quite one of the weasly bunch and im glad percy got some closure with this brothers at the end

i really liked this the twins, ron and ginny all got exactly what they deserved

i loved the part where percy started crying when he finished disiplining ginny about the whole 'this hurts me more than you' thing so sweet

and loved the ending where percy caught gred and forge talking about him behind his back im glad they let him know that hes still a weasly even when he acts like a prat

anywho i really really loved this fic

your a great writer i hope you write more hp fics like this!

Jade
woanghutaido chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
wow... really good story... at first i was like poor percy... but then it ended happily which was great
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
loved it that was how my house was in less we did something that cause hurt or disrepute to the person that was in charge i loved it thanks