Reviews for The Other Me
Sayiri the Fox chapter 11 . 6/9
Miles and Cream are awesome.
They deserve an own story.
TheRockingHost chapter 17 . 4/30
Great chapter.

Sorry, it's been so long since I last reviewed this story. I've just been busy with reading somebody else's stories and then other things came up, so I never got around to finishing this story. However, I am back now and ready to finish this story up. Loved all the action that happened in this chapter and I know what's coming. One huge final showdown. What is Knuckle's idea? Can Sonic retrieve the red Chaos Emerald and bring it back to Evil Sonic's world on time? Find out in the next chapter of The Other Me! Just me trying to do an ending like the DBZ show announcer used to do at the end of episodes. Well, that's all for now. As always, have a rocking day and I'll catch you next time. Bye!
TheRockingHost chapter 16 . 2/17
These chapters are LONG! I understand this story was written a couple years ago and I don't mind the length of the chapters. It just takes a while to read is all. Anyways, a good chapter, I liked it.

Ouch, it hurts to try and do the demonic voice of the Universe 14 Chaos Emeralds. Don't try to do their voice, it will hurt your throat. Good luck Universe 1 Sonic, I hope you find it and make it in time. Also, good luck Universe 14 Shadow, you're going to need it bro! Also, I put what universe they are from so I don't get confused who is who. Well, that's all for now. As always, have a rocking evening and I'll catch you next time. Bye!
TheRockingHost chapter 15 . 2/6
Yeah, I recognized those lines from Sonic Adventure 2. It's at the end of the Hero Side Story, just before Sonic slam dunks the fake Chaos Emerald into the tip of the Eclipse Cannon causing it to blow up and not fire at planet Earth. Still trying to 100% the game and get all 180 emblems. A ranking the missions is a pain in the butt.

As far as the chapter is concerned, it was a good one and I don't have anything spectacular to comment on. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Well, that's all for now. As always, have a rocking evening and I'll catch you next time. Bye!
TheRockingHost chapter 14 . 1/15
Good chapter! Not much else to say. As always, have a rocking day and I'll catch you next time. Bye!
TheRockingHost chapter 13 . 1/15
Yeah! The fox kind of deserved what he got this time as he let his feelings blind his judgment once again. It was a good chapter. As always, have a rocking day and I'll catch you next time. Bye!
TheRockingHost chapter 12 . 1/15
See Amy. I knew this wasn't a good idea to interfere. Now you're kissing the evil Sonic?! Why? WHY?! You're betraying your true blue knight in shining armor and it's not him. Somebody snap Amy out of this and do it fast! It was a good chapter. As always, have a rocking day and I'll catch you next time. Bye!
TheRockingHost chapter 11 . 1/12
Ha, ha, ha, ha. I can see why Rose can't help but smile and tease the blue hero Sonic. Sonic, admit it, you do love Amy from your world and you really care for her. You describing the differences between Rose and the Amy from your world proves it.

Also, Sonic, how can you not figure out what Rose meant by stop running? She sees that you love Amy and she doesn't want to chase you anymore. You need to be a man and own up to your feelings and tell her that you love her. Then Amy will love you back. That's what Rose meant when she told you to stop running blue hero Sonic! Good chapter and that's all for now. As always, have a rocking evening and I'll catch you next time. Bye!
TheRockingHost chapter 10 . 1/12
Great chapter! Nothing else to comment on. As always, have a rocking evening and I'll catch you next time. Bye!
TheRockingHost chapter 9 . 1/9
Damn! DAMN! I didn't think blue hero Sonic could cause that much damage with just simply using Chaos Control. Jeez, even innocent people are screaming until they die. Oh man, that's got to be painful!

Don't want to be rude, but Shadow is kind of a sore loser. I always pictured him to be one because of the way he acts and I know he hates losing. Well, that's all for now. As always, have a rocking evening and I'll catch you next time. Bye!
TheRockingHost chapter 8 . 1/9
Ha, ha, ha. Shadow's last statement was funny. Although I agree, I would definitely watch that again if somebody captured it on video in real time and then slowed it down. That would be an AWESOME REPLAY! It would definitely go viral, that's for sure.

The interaction between the reversed Chaos Emeralds and blue hero Sonic in Universe 14 is getting interesting and very curious at the same time. Before, they were hurting him, now all of a sudden, seconds before the military's attack, he turns into his dark form. Things are just getting more curious and interesting. A great chapter and I enjoyed it. As always, have a rocking evening and I'll catch you next time. Bye!
TheRockingHost chapter 7 . 1/9
Uh oh. The situation looks ugly in both universes. What will happen? Will Shadow and Knuckles be able to knock back trench coat Sonic's attack? Will Rose be able to protect blue hero Sonic from the military's attack? Find out next time in The Other Me! A great chapter! As always, have a rocking evening and I'll catch you next time. Bye!
TheRockingHost chapter 6 . 1/4
Yeah! Definitely enjoyed it! Man, I'm loving this story. It's just getting better and better. Uh, I was going to ask you about something, but I figured it out. I was going to ask when you do breakpoints in the story, are we still in the same universe? The answer to that is yes and when you switch, you say so in the breakpoints. Got to stop for today, but I can't wait to pick up with the next chapter some other time. As always, have a rocking evening and I'll catch you next time. Bye!
TheRockingHost chapter 5 . 1/4
Well, don't become too evil like the blue trench coat Sonic is. Okay, I'm a little confused, how did the blue hero Sonic get to trench coat Sonic's world from the last chapter? Wasn't trench coat Sonic about to kill the blue hero Sonic before he passed out? Also, what's with all the green energy that blue hero Sonic is feeling and leaving behind in his tracks while in Universe 14? Thanks, it's appreciated. I am enjoying the story so far and I'm using the descriptions you used while telling the story so far to distinguish between the two Sonics. Trench coat Sonic is the evil one from Universe 14 and blue hero Sonic is the one from Universe 1 or the actual Sonic Universe. Well, that's all for now. As always, have a rocking evening and I'll catch you next time. Bye!
TheRockingHost chapter 4 . 1/4
Damn. DAMN! The good Sonic is dead. This is not good, not good at all. Who's going to stop this demonic blue hedgehog? I don't want him to take over Sonic's world. NO! Liked the chapter and off to read the next one to see what happens next and where the good Sonic will end up. As always, have a rocking evening and I'll catch you next time. Bye!