Reviews for Adequate
BaKuRa Kurama Theif queen chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Awe Young er what would you call that politely? I Love the fics where Dick/Jason, Dick/Tim, Dick/Damian, Jason/Tim, Jason/Damian and Tim/Damian it's always cute
JuxtaposedAlbatross chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I usually don't ship this pairing either, but DAMN. This was hot. O_O

I love the character dynamics you put into this; how they're still kinda fighting on the surface, but...you know there's something else there, too.

Great job! I think I've been converted! :)
addicat chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
another chapter

please

please

PLEEEEASE
CarnivalxLove chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Such a perfect ending. I love Tim/Damian. My Guilty pleasure. Once again your style is so clever and each line flows perfectly with the others. There is no missed beat. I'm amazed at how well you keep everyone in character.
girlwonderrobyn chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Will you be writing anymore Damian x Tim stuff? This is really good :)
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Oh god love it!:)
AllBlueChaser chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
There is something about this Tim/Damian pairing...it's just so...GAH! I like it. THe firey passion of GOD I CAN'T STAND YOU(but if we screw to relieve stress I'm good with it) of it all!
Your-Nuclear-Holocaust chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Shoot, I never thought I would even think of this pairing as possible, but the way you wrote this out is just fucking amazing.

You got their personalities down to the T hun.

Gaw, think I might go look through the rest of your fics.

If you're writing style is this beautiful on anything else you've written then it's worth reading to me.

Great job.
Bronsted-Lowry Base chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Honhonhon

Finally a good TimxDamien smut oneshot! Excellent job.
deadtodd chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
My brain has melted. Forever. I've been a fan of your fics for a while and while I normally wind up leaving long reviews for the fics I love I found myself... Uh... Stuck on just how I should go about offering you my fangirlish heart. And then I thought, what if I-

Just be sure to check your PMs if you don't check them before this. XD

Anyways. I, fortunately, do ship this. In fact, I actually started to flail my arms a little when I found this because it occured to me that, "AWMUHGAWD I KNOW DIS NAMEEEEE!" That's a direct quote. You snagged me at the first line, "Blunt nails— because there is always nails involved— scrape up his chest when Tim raises upright, dirty with crusting engine oil between the cuticles and skin on Damian's fingers, and Tim's throat clenches and arches at the feel when those nails nudge his hardened nipple with malicious intent. " I knew then that this would be an amazing little oneshot but it went beyond amazing. It was Jaw Drop worthy.

And while it could have just been pointless smut I felt that you gave it a bit of a back story. A quick little dive into their too complicated relationship with awesome dialog and mouth watering descriptions. This is probably one of the only fics on the site where they're IC, doing it, and not acting like blood lusting buffoons. But even still, they're battling with each other. I'm infinitely jealous. So thank you for posting.
kessi-san chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Your writing is great! I really enjoyed reading this. I look forward to reading more of your works!
EarthDiva-x chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Very nice. The dynamics of their relationship seems to have evolved quite well from outright conflict to begrudging affection. Two thumbs up!
SRC chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I always thought that Damian and Tim would make a fun, interesting ship.

They're issues are similar, but come to fruition in completely different ways. For example, Damian needs to be accepted. Like Dick said to Tim, he basically bleeds the need to be accepted, but because of how he was raised, he feels that acceptance comes from superiority and being the best. I imagine Ras and Talia really hammered in the superior blood line thing to the kid.

And Tim. Well Timmy needs to be useful, doesn't he? He's happiest when he's helping people at any sort of expense to himself. And I think Tim is insecure with a lot of his Robin-issues as well.

And Damian has a unique ability to poke and prod Tim's sore areas, when usually Tim is such a cool customer.

I loved this! I love how you explored their relationship in such an intimate setting. Thanks for sharing, love!
downtopluto chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
-rumbles- This was amazingly sexy I applaud your awesomeness!
monkkeyslut chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
don't you dare.

DON'T YOU DARE MAKE ME SHIP THEM OR I WILL NEVER WRITE DIRTY THINGS IN YOUR ASK BOX EVER AGAIN RIE.

IT

WAS

ME.

YOU PROBABLY KNEW THOUGH, SO WHATEVER.

BUT I LOVED THIS.

I JUST WISH I DIDN'T LIKE THE SHIP SO MUCH OMG YOU FUCKER.