Reviews for Terms and Conditions Apply
Sungazer chapter 33 . 12/14/2013
PERFECT and sooooo this Edward and Bella. Thanks for a great journey.
Sungazer chapter 32 . 12/14/2013
FANTASTIC...loved your entire story.
Sungazer chapter 30 . 12/13/2013
Eyes closed...EXHALE.
CassandraLowery chapter 33 . 12/11/2013
Awwwww, such an intriguing and sweet story-thank you for writing it for us! A truly suspenseful and delightful read!

Warmly,
Cassandra :)
Sungazer chapter 16 . 12/11/2013
I just started this story and I can't stop. I AM ADDICTED and LOVING IT! What a hot, sexy can't wait for the next chapter... story! This should count for 16 reviews. Need to keep reading.
ihearttwilightmorethanu chapter 19 . 12/10/2013
This story is so good :) Great job
meleelove chapter 32 . 12/10/2013
Too cute, liked how you weaved in Edwards book to become this story in a way.
qazxswedcvfr chapter 32 . 12/8/2013
love love love this
FanficCritic1805 chapter 23 . 11/28/2013
Honestly, this fanfic is almost complete garbage. I mean the characters are outrageously capricious and imbecilic! The plot is shoddy and the premiss is unconvincing. The only reason I have read this far is because I wanted to see how terrible it could get. Neither Edward nor Bella seems to know what they want and that keeps being reiterated EVERY chapter. The story is just repetitive and you seem to find every excuse to include smut where it could have been excluded. From your A/N it seemed as though you were trying to write a real story, but this is obviously just an excuse to write smut. On top of all of that, your spelling is terrible. I know that English is not your first language but really, "LAUD" Seriously!? You think a word that's harder to spell would stump but no its a 4-letter word. The way you spelled it means something entirely different from loud. Overall this is worth about a 4.5/10.
FanficCritic1805 chapter 12 . 11/27/2013
Just wanted to inform you the word you have continuously spelled "laud" is actually spelled LOUD. Sorry, spelling errors really annoy me.
militato123 chapter 14 . 11/21/2013
U have an idea how hard it was to read this chapter n the, last one at a park full of kids! Lol love it
radar1230 chapter 33 . 11/12/2013
I've had this story bookmarked for ages. I finally decided to give it a go, and boy am I ever glad I did.
I love both Bella and Edward in this story, and how you didn't drag out the drama and make it over the top. You had both of them talk to each other like adults should.
The epilogue and futuretake are both perfect, I most certainly wouldn't complain if you decided to give us another futuretake. ;)
Thanks for writing and sharing this story.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/12/2013
i had probably read this story for like the 3694635th times now. Can't get enough omg! One of the best fanfics out there! Lovee your writing style! :3
2brown-eyes chapter 33 . 10/10/2013
What a great story.
Hhays3 chapter 33 . 9/21/2013
Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
4,306 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »