Reviews for Terms and Conditions Apply
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
I just found your story and I am sooooo hooked. This story reminds me of the Proposal. I can't wait to read more. ;-D
loserslovereadin chapter 26 . 4/29/2016
Umm. Hi. I LOVE your story but I did not appreciate or find the Allah comment very nice. It was kinda insulting. Like I love your writing and your story i really genuinely do but I am Muslim and that is kind of offensive. I dont know if you will ever see this but I just wanted to mention it. But anyways I LOVE THIS STORY was it based off of The Proposal, it was wasn't it? Its very good though.
amberkey chapter 33 . 4/20/2016
This story was so wonderful!
Guest chapter 33 . 3/13/2016
Thank you it was wonderful! :D
DevilSwan chapter 33 . 3/10/2016
You are AMAZING... Loved it..:)
I'llbethereforyou1234 chapter 28 . 2/11/2016
Loved it!
I'llbethereforyou1234 chapter 6 . 2/5/2016
Sexy!
Neelam chapter 23 . 1/19/2016
Thank you so much for writing such an amazing story. It's one of my favorite fanfiction :)
Nicole chapter 32 . 1/18/2016
OMFG THANKS SO MUCH THIS IS BEST FIC I'VE READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! :D
ChristyWIX chapter 33 . 10/17/2015
Oh, you've done such a beautiful thing with this proposal. You let us visit the notes on the toilet paper all over again, yet in his view. This was brilliant. Learning all of what's been going on the last couple of months. And, the dirty wonderful things too. So much fun. Love that they were both teary eyed during him professing his love to her. GAH! I love, love loved this story. From start to finish. Such a gift to us readers. Thank you so very much for it. It had everything you want in a story. Thank you. xo~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 10/17/2015
I don't understand why Edward would throw Bella to the wolves, so to speak. Why did he force Bella to go talk to Esme alone? It just came across a little mean. If this wasn't the first time they were meeting, then sure, send her off to talk. However, it was her first time meeting them. If you did it so that she would get that baby and telling her parents conversation in, then the placement would've made more sense when Edward went to have the talk with his dad in the study. I am glad she told her parents and that they weren't too surprised. I like that it's been four months and that they are moving in together. I really, really like the way that communicate while joined together. Sexy.
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 10/17/2015
That really was an amazing chapter. It was so good to learn that Alice, Jasper, Bella and Edward had such a great time at the reception. It was also great that they never had to deal with the bride and groom. Edward and his stalk towards Bella and how it affected the whole room was fantastic. Poor Emily didn't know what hit her. Edward telling Bella she really needs to speak to Jacob, was surprising and very much needed. He's such a smart man, your Edward. The talk with Bella and Jacob really didn't fix anything but, it certainly let Bella realize . . . even more . . . how much she was in love with Edward. I loved how she kept internally saying through the whole chapter, 'why am I here?', it was perfect. The way she undressed slowly outside under the stars, telling Edward how much she loves him, was absolutely perfect. His wanting to get up and grab her, to tell her the same, but stayed out, was perfect. What an extremely wonderful way for them to share their I love you' story the first time. It was brilliant. Such a great way to do that. Now, their going to climb a tree . . . brought the funny right back in. Delightful!
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 10/17/2015
Angela was amazing. I loved her. All the different nicknames Edward was spouting off internally, were hilarious. Her blatant eye fucking of Edward was funny. I think she scared him a little and that made me laugh. It was funny that you had her married to Dr. Banner . . . that's uniquely different and I loved it. Angela's explanation of her love for her man was cute. The Kindle/Pringles/feet conversation was also extremely unique. Such a funny, yet weird conversation. Really enjoyed it. How exciting is it that Edward has realized his love for Bella. Let's hope she's realized the same thing, since we last had her view. The arrival at the wedding and the assessment of everyone was so funny. His looking at Jacob and wondering what in the hell Bella saw in him was making me laugh quite hard. Then when he saw Leah, he was even more confused. So funny!
4,446 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »