Reviews for Terms and Conditions Apply
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 10/17/2015
Angela was amazing. I loved her. All the different nicknames Edward was spouting off internally, were hilarious. Her blatant eye fucking of Edward was funny. I think she scared him a little and that made me laugh. It was funny that you had her married to Dr. Banner . . . that's uniquely different and I loved it. Angela's explanation of her love for her man was cute. The Kindle/Pringles/feet conversation was also extremely unique. Such a funny, yet weird conversation. Really enjoyed it. How exciting is it that Edward has realized his love for Bella. Let's hope she's realized the same thing, since we last had her view. The arrival at the wedding and the assessment of everyone was so funny. His looking at Jacob and wondering what in the hell Bella saw in him was making me laugh quite hard. Then when he saw Leah, he was even more confused. So funny!
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 10/17/2015
Wow, Jessica was highly observant in that meeting. Neither Bella or Edward thought to think of that, before engaging otherwise. I'm glad that they hashed it out in Bella's office though. At least Edward being nice to Jessica paid off in the end. She really could've done a number on them both. Even though Bella and Edward promised to tell Ben and Kate to knock it off, Bella succeeded, whereas Edward failed. I'm thinking that Edward was trying to be polite about it, in lieu of actually saying the word 'no' to Kate. Therefore, creating the fumble at the elevator bank. I'm glad that Bella knew that Edward didn't initiate, that he didn't reciprocate and that he most definitely stopped it. It was amazing how fast she threw those walls back up though. Thankfully, he was able to knock them back down, just as quickly. I hope someone found and took care of Jessica. That she's not still laying in the bathroom. Eek!
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 10/17/2015
I didn't realize what he was asking of her either. I didn't realize that he would need that clarification. They've already established that they were more than the arrangement. I was as surprised as Bella, when she found his note. I'm glad she went and got him. The 'stay' and 'yes' at the end were magical. Swoon.
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 10/17/2015
I love that Charlie called Edward and invited himself over for dinner and sports . . . I think that's absolutely fantastic! The emails were just so fun to read. The subject lines being one conversation, while the body of the emails being a completely different conversation. Both of the conversations being hilarious. Rose and Emmett separately confronting Edward about Bella was interesting. Emmett was asking for details, which was funny. Rose was asking out of concern. It would be concern from Rose, as she doesn't know that things have progressed. And, she doesn't have anything but the last two years of Edward bitching about her being a bitch, to compare everything to. Loved the seduction ExB were laying on one another in that kitchen. That conversation was quite hot. I've never even heard of Kings, let alone played it. Sounds like a fun game. The tickling and the resulting toss, was so funny. She's lucky she didn't actually break her butt (tail bone). I've had two friends that have. It hurts like hell and there is nothing you can do but endure the pain. The dry humping was really sexy to read. He's falling for her. I like it! I don't think that they would b saying ILY to each other yet. For these two, it would be too soon. Your pacing on them is perfect.
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 10/17/2015
Holy crap! Is that what plumpkin means? That is way too funny and I don't blame you for keeping the title. It truly is ironic. That was a great BJ too. Her making hi recite the alphabet, was fantastic. Then Yokrie stopping by to see if he was okay . . . so funny. The office day being told in between 'letters' was a great way to do this chapter. I was wondering when Jessica would be swinging by to speak to him. Why she flirts, relentlessly, with Edward when she's screwing Aro already, is a bit mind boggling. Except that Edward is highly attractive. Still, you'd think Aro would see this and be cranky over it. I digress. Him mauling her when he got to her house was cute, because of Charlie and Renee's comments infused within it. It was funny that Edward called Charlie's attention to the cupcake crumbs and frosting on his 'stache.
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 10/17/2015
This has to have been one of the best chapters I've read in the fandom . . . ever. The romance of the strewn about clothes and the intrigue of each and every note within them. Him finally confessing 'him' to her. So magnificently done. I love that he only wore the clothes she picked up and not the ones she left behind . . . that was deliciously funny. I don't blame her for leaving behind the jeans, as I would've done the same. Just the note, was enough to know on that subject. I loved how flirtatious those texts were. Then how sour they went so quickly. He's still testing her boundaries, which I have a feeling, won't end anytime soon. They certainly keep each other on their toes and that is very enjoyable. It was great when she just stopped answering his texts. Even better, when he was standing outside her coffee shop waiting for her. Fantastic. The poor old lady in this chapter . . . what she must think of these two. Too funny!
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 10/16/2015
That chapter had it all. Wow, so very worth the wait for it. They just exploded into one another . . . the UST finally too much for either to bear. Loved how they attacked one another. Then they started with their bantering again. The mutual masturbation scene was hot as hell. Then attacking each other again. Glad she's on the pill and that they discussed it although, she should've asked if he was clean though, as he's quite the manwhore. Them finally having sex was incredible. They were really so very compatible. Then learning about his bio-mom and how he never knew. I wonder why his dad never told him. Then the intense last scene . . . that was all kinds of hot. Such a great chapter. You did an amazing job on this one, with these two. Looks like they may be okay.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 10/16/2015
Well, they finally came clean with one another. Woo-Hoo! They have an immense amount of communicating to do. It'll get thrown to the side though, understandably, as their UST has skyrocketed. I'm just glad that it's finally out in the open. Clean slate, if you will. I hope they eventually get around to talking though. They can't just ignore it. And, she knows nothing of him or, his life. He's purposely kept that from her. Should be interesting.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 10/16/2015
When she's in the room with him and they are toying with each other, in his point of view, you actually think that he really wants something with her. Then when he's away from her and thinking clearly, you know he doesn't. I really don't know how you are going to pull them both out of their asses and actually get them together. I guess with the way they've both used each other and knew it the whole time, it will cancel each other out. That's the only thing I can think of. When she knows that he's know all along, she can be hurt all she wants, yet it won't clear her of her actions. And, he'll be punished somehow. Though neither of them can really be mad at the other . . . as I said they've used each other. And, not very nicely. She definitely teased the hell out of him in this one though. How can she walk away from him?
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 10/16/2015
So, here we've gone full circle. She was so selfish when Aro contacted her and got her thinking she can use Edward to advance her career and make him think it was all her doing. Now, he's using her. He's completely all about his plan that he set in motion, back when he found out from Jeasica what Bella did. What exactly he plans to do, we've no idea. The fact that he's now showed us readers that he doesn't care about her at all, leaves me feeling empty. I thought he was starting to catch feelings for her, yet he's said exactly the opposite through this whole chapter. He's out for vengeance and to hurt her. She'll catch feelings for him, which I think she's already done. Therefore, hurting her worse than what Jake did to her. She'll shut down for life after that. And for what? He'll get his book, most likely with Jessica at the helm, not Bella. Exactly how good is he going to feel about that book deal, knowing he hurt her? This is going to be ugly.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 10/16/2015
She decides to play a game with him at the bar, most likely either at Alice's suggestion or, against Alice's warnings. Either way, she is the one that got burned. Edward thinks that he screwed up but, it was Bella that started that whole fiasco. I'm just glad that he refused to let her be alone for the night. No, she wanted this, she gets all of it. She doesn't get to run away from it. Then you surprise us with that whole ending scene. Self pleasuring Edward is always the hottest effing Edward in this fandom. You certainly didn't disappoint. Wow, that was so hot.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 10/16/2015
Gotta say, love that Rose is so protective of Edward. Not sure why she thinks that Bella will hurt him, as Rose knows none of this is real and only an arrangement. The only ones that are privy to their real feelings, are us readers. The fact that Bella is fighting so hard against her attraction is good. We know that Edward is attracted to her but, we also know he only wants to get her to let him in, so he can crush her. Still hoping that their feelings will morph and she'll come clean with him about Aro knowing all along . . . as well as Edward coming clean about him knowing since that Monday morning, courtesy of Jessica.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 10/16/2015
Oh lordy, that was one very UST filled chapter. Her avoidance of him, was so blatant. He's a very smart man and I bet he figured that out right when he woke up Thursday morning and she was gone. If that didn't fill him in, her missing from that office must've. Then she hid from him for two full days. I love that he came to her house and that they had fun first, before he made her admit to him. Then that UST at the end . . . goodness. And, his words . . . they will be her undoing. Hell, his words are working on your readers.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 10/16/2015
This chapter was fun. I loved that she attempted to gain control back with their little walk around the offices. To no avail, mind you. Then I loved the emails back and forth. It was wonderful to learn that Edward and Jasper know each other. Charlie shooting back tequila shots, was funny as hell. I'm thinking that man may have drank the younger men under the table. The arm wrestling with Emmett was fantastic! The texts back and forth were great too. Very much enjoyed the end of that chapter. Finding out what we guessed, Edward was awake and he gave her exactly what she wanted, that morning. I loved that he kissed her and got her worked up again and told her he was awake and then fell into sleep. I remember that he mentioned that he handles his alcohol well, so we know he'll be fine in the morning. Wondering if he'll remember all he said and did to Bella when he came home. hehehe
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 10/16/2015
I was quite surprised that he found out so soon. However, the more I thought about it, the more I realized that Jessica would be pissed that Bella was stealing the book from her. Bella is the one that hadn't thought this through, which is also surprising, as she seems to be very smart in the business things. When will Jessica run into Bella to let her know that she's told Edward everything? That is the new question. Also, Edward going to Jake and Leah's wedding with Bella is a good thing. Although, I have a feeling that Edward will squash her harshly in front of everyone, outing her deception to her family. I'm just hoping that they fall for each other, before he takes it out on her. Or, that when she finds out he knows all about Aro bringing the book up, that she doesn't destroy Edward somehow.
4,432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »