Reviews for Terms and Conditions Apply
I'llbethereforyou1234 chapter 6 . 2/5/2016
Sexy!
Neelam chapter 23 . 1/19/2016
Thank you so much for writing such an amazing story. It's one of my favorite fanfiction :)
Nicole chapter 32 . 1/18/2016
OMFG THANKS SO MUCH THIS IS BEST FIC I'VE READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! :D
ChristyWIX chapter 33 . 10/17/2015
Oh, you've done such a beautiful thing with this proposal. You let us visit the notes on the toilet paper all over again, yet in his view. This was brilliant. Learning all of what's been going on the last couple of months. And, the dirty wonderful things too. So much fun. Love that they were both teary eyed during him professing his love to her. GAH! I love, love loved this story. From start to finish. Such a gift to us readers. Thank you so very much for it. It had everything you want in a story. Thank you. xo~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 10/17/2015
I don't understand why Edward would throw Bella to the wolves, so to speak. Why did he force Bella to go talk to Esme alone? It just came across a little mean. If this wasn't the first time they were meeting, then sure, send her off to talk. However, it was her first time meeting them. If you did it so that she would get that baby and telling her parents conversation in, then the placement would've made more sense when Edward went to have the talk with his dad in the study. I am glad she told her parents and that they weren't too surprised. I like that it's been four months and that they are moving in together. I really, really like the way that communicate while joined together. Sexy.
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 10/17/2015
That really was an amazing chapter. It was so good to learn that Alice, Jasper, Bella and Edward had such a great time at the reception. It was also great that they never had to deal with the bride and groom. Edward and his stalk towards Bella and how it affected the whole room was fantastic. Poor Emily didn't know what hit her. Edward telling Bella she really needs to speak to Jacob, was surprising and very much needed. He's such a smart man, your Edward. The talk with Bella and Jacob really didn't fix anything but, it certainly let Bella realize . . . even more . . . how much she was in love with Edward. I loved how she kept internally saying through the whole chapter, 'why am I here?', it was perfect. The way she undressed slowly outside under the stars, telling Edward how much she loves him, was absolutely perfect. His wanting to get up and grab her, to tell her the same, but stayed out, was perfect. What an extremely wonderful way for them to share their I love you' story the first time. It was brilliant. Such a great way to do that. Now, their going to climb a tree . . . brought the funny right back in. Delightful!
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 10/17/2015
Angela was amazing. I loved her. All the different nicknames Edward was spouting off internally, were hilarious. Her blatant eye fucking of Edward was funny. I think she scared him a little and that made me laugh. It was funny that you had her married to Dr. Banner . . . that's uniquely different and I loved it. Angela's explanation of her love for her man was cute. The Kindle/Pringles/feet conversation was also extremely unique. Such a funny, yet weird conversation. Really enjoyed it. How exciting is it that Edward has realized his love for Bella. Let's hope she's realized the same thing, since we last had her view. The arrival at the wedding and the assessment of everyone was so funny. His looking at Jacob and wondering what in the hell Bella saw in him was making me laugh quite hard. Then when he saw Leah, he was even more confused. So funny!
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 10/17/2015
Wow, Jessica was highly observant in that meeting. Neither Bella or Edward thought to think of that, before engaging otherwise. I'm glad that they hashed it out in Bella's office though. At least Edward being nice to Jessica paid off in the end. She really could've done a number on them both. Even though Bella and Edward promised to tell Ben and Kate to knock it off, Bella succeeded, whereas Edward failed. I'm thinking that Edward was trying to be polite about it, in lieu of actually saying the word 'no' to Kate. Therefore, creating the fumble at the elevator bank. I'm glad that Bella knew that Edward didn't initiate, that he didn't reciprocate and that he most definitely stopped it. It was amazing how fast she threw those walls back up though. Thankfully, he was able to knock them back down, just as quickly. I hope someone found and took care of Jessica. That she's not still laying in the bathroom. Eek!
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 10/17/2015
I didn't realize what he was asking of her either. I didn't realize that he would need that clarification. They've already established that they were more than the arrangement. I was as surprised as Bella, when she found his note. I'm glad she went and got him. The 'stay' and 'yes' at the end were magical. Swoon.
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 10/17/2015
I love that Charlie called Edward and invited himself over for dinner and sports . . . I think that's absolutely fantastic! The emails were just so fun to read. The subject lines being one conversation, while the body of the emails being a completely different conversation. Both of the conversations being hilarious. Rose and Emmett separately confronting Edward about Bella was interesting. Emmett was asking for details, which was funny. Rose was asking out of concern. It would be concern from Rose, as she doesn't know that things have progressed. And, she doesn't have anything but the last two years of Edward bitching about her being a bitch, to compare everything to. Loved the seduction ExB were laying on one another in that kitchen. That conversation was quite hot. I've never even heard of Kings, let alone played it. Sounds like a fun game. The tickling and the resulting toss, was so funny. She's lucky she didn't actually break her butt (tail bone). I've had two friends that have. It hurts like hell and there is nothing you can do but endure the pain. The dry humping was really sexy to read. He's falling for her. I like it! I don't think that they would b saying ILY to each other yet. For these two, it would be too soon. Your pacing on them is perfect.
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 10/17/2015
Holy crap! Is that what plumpkin means? That is way too funny and I don't blame you for keeping the title. It truly is ironic. That was a great BJ too. Her making hi recite the alphabet, was fantastic. Then Yokrie stopping by to see if he was okay . . . so funny. The office day being told in between 'letters' was a great way to do this chapter. I was wondering when Jessica would be swinging by to speak to him. Why she flirts, relentlessly, with Edward when she's screwing Aro already, is a bit mind boggling. Except that Edward is highly attractive. Still, you'd think Aro would see this and be cranky over it. I digress. Him mauling her when he got to her house was cute, because of Charlie and Renee's comments infused within it. It was funny that Edward called Charlie's attention to the cupcake crumbs and frosting on his 'stache.
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 10/17/2015
This has to have been one of the best chapters I've read in the fandom . . . ever. The romance of the strewn about clothes and the intrigue of each and every note within them. Him finally confessing 'him' to her. So magnificently done. I love that he only wore the clothes she picked up and not the ones she left behind . . . that was deliciously funny. I don't blame her for leaving behind the jeans, as I would've done the same. Just the note, was enough to know on that subject. I loved how flirtatious those texts were. Then how sour they went so quickly. He's still testing her boundaries, which I have a feeling, won't end anytime soon. They certainly keep each other on their toes and that is very enjoyable. It was great when she just stopped answering his texts. Even better, when he was standing outside her coffee shop waiting for her. Fantastic. The poor old lady in this chapter . . . what she must think of these two. Too funny!
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 10/16/2015
That chapter had it all. Wow, so very worth the wait for it. They just exploded into one another . . . the UST finally too much for either to bear. Loved how they attacked one another. Then they started with their bantering again. The mutual masturbation scene was hot as hell. Then attacking each other again. Glad she's on the pill and that they discussed it although, she should've asked if he was clean though, as he's quite the manwhore. Them finally having sex was incredible. They were really so very compatible. Then learning about his bio-mom and how he never knew. I wonder why his dad never told him. Then the intense last scene . . . that was all kinds of hot. Such a great chapter. You did an amazing job on this one, with these two. Looks like they may be okay.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 10/16/2015
Well, they finally came clean with one another. Woo-Hoo! They have an immense amount of communicating to do. It'll get thrown to the side though, understandably, as their UST has skyrocketed. I'm just glad that it's finally out in the open. Clean slate, if you will. I hope they eventually get around to talking though. They can't just ignore it. And, she knows nothing of him or, his life. He's purposely kept that from her. Should be interesting.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 10/16/2015
When she's in the room with him and they are toying with each other, in his point of view, you actually think that he really wants something with her. Then when he's away from her and thinking clearly, you know he doesn't. I really don't know how you are going to pull them both out of their asses and actually get them together. I guess with the way they've both used each other and knew it the whole time, it will cancel each other out. That's the only thing I can think of. When she knows that he's know all along, she can be hurt all she wants, yet it won't clear her of her actions. And, he'll be punished somehow. Though neither of them can really be mad at the other . . . as I said they've used each other. And, not very nicely. She definitely teased the hell out of him in this one though. How can she walk away from him?
4,438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »