Reviews for Weary of a Lover Scorned
This feels very incomplete
Bell 1 chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
I would definitely like to know what happens next. This feels so incomplete otherwise... and extremely sad.

I enjoyed the story and the closeness of Jake and Paul. I don't know what else to say except, really want more of the story. :P
tinkerbear10 chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
aww I love it and hope there is more to it!
snow eopard chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
thats so damn sad
Guest chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
You really need to write an epilogue or something to tell what happns because this is a really good story
bkhchica chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Oh, well, that's not so bad... lol... I can live with that! ;)
bkhchica chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
AHHHH! Jake has to remember Bella... Please please please... begging the spirits to let it be so...
bkhchica chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
AHHH! I'm glad the next part is up- I'd want to throw things at you otherwise... lol... I love this- such an omfg moment!
bkhchica chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
911? run bella! or maybe i wanna say save your man! Lol... edweirdo's on the loose
bkhchica chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Beautiful! I loved this! :) o_o Fellow pervs unite, lmao! Thanks for linking me here doll!
Meeksmonk chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
I'm so happy she told him! And by the way, I'm October Skies from JBnP...you sent me this link but how come you haven't updated since last year? Lol.
MrsRachaelM chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
Awwe what a great ending to the chapter. Are you finished with the story or are you continuing?
MrsRachaelM chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Ok, I'm in tears. I have been with my husband for 10 years and he is the LOVE of my life, I can't imagine him waking up and not remembering me. That is just heart-wrenching.
MrsRachaelM chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Oh no, but I kind of saw it coming, but you wrote it beautifully. Off to the next chapter.
MrsRachaelM chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Love this chapter, I am soooo sick of Edward being the good guy and Jake being the ass, so thank you for correcting that. lol