Reviews for The One Where Sherlock Comes in His Pants
Raven chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Wow! Really hot! Each and every one of the "incidents" was well written and interesting. :-)
Thank you for this varied and funny story.
maliciouspixie5 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
*fanning myself* that was a good one.
Cahaya Sidur chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Nothing to say…nothing at all…:)
Lee chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Damn! You sound like a lot of fun. Take that this was a modern day version. Lol. Back then I don't suppose they had cell phone. Anyhow it stir me up. Thanks, but write more adventure of them in a sly, discreet but yet bold way of getting on.
EJ 12212012 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Haha wonderful. For some reason, this seems like a kink these two would actually both be into.
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Read this twice now- so clearly I hated it. :)
Charname chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I adore this kink, and you've written it so well. 3

I did find that Sherlock tended to come quite a lot, and as that other reviewer pointed out, come can be a bit distracting.

If you find that a character's been swamped with come, but don't see the appeal of the widely accepted use of cum, you might also want to consider the benefits of having him jizz, splooge, shoot forth his baby-icing, or, as is catching on in all the most erotic writing circles, cocksplode.

HTH (ILU)
TheMadKatter13 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
That was absolutely brilliant. I loved it.
clejssaasa chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Oh this is insanely hot.
Ggeri Sminth chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
You spelled cum wrong or for better used the wrong cum. C: But other than that it was good. Well written and very entertaining.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
And I've now discovered a kink I never knew I had. Seriously, that was fricking HOT! *drools*
Luke chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
1. In some way yes, this *is* more than smut; it's an extension of the fantasy you seem to have built around two fictional characters. Congratulations, two fictional characters have had sex in your mind. Seek therapy.
2. Of the little of this farce I could read*, it's apparent that you've read very little (if any) of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's seminal works, "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes". So not only have you butchered a classic series, you've done so without any prior knowledge. WELL DONE!

* I'm not upset by the homoerotic settings you describe; that's just two people in (simple, boring, uncomplicated) love. I'm far more upset at your terrible prose and writing style completely lacking in any sense of the subtle or genius whatsoever. I'm just saying.
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I love the one-shot!

Xela
starrysummernights chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Hot as hell. Damn. That's all I can say. I have gone incoherent.
Ericat15 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Enjoyably funny and smutty! Though I can't properly picture this happening, it was fun to read and try picturing, but I kept laughing. A good read, off to check out your other writings!