Reviews for Paradise Lost
Rebegirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
great story. Super sweet. Thanks for posting
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Oh, I love this little glimpse of brotherly camaraderie!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
This was great, loved how Dean tried not to embarrass Sam as he interrupted his fun at the party but had to him to leave. And perfect ending great brotherly banter between them.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Ha ha ha ha. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Poor Sam had such a hard life. I feel sorrier for him leaving the girl than I do for Dean because he gets more girls than Sam.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Yup, Weesta, Dean would so not have interrupted Sam then and there if he only had a chance of postponing their Dad's hasty exit from town. The girl seemed to be seriously interested in the youngest Winchester and not merely horny (not that that were a bad thing, mind you).

Still, he handled things quite nicely and not too rude, and I'm sure Sam appreciated it more than Dean will ever know. Or maybe he knew from the way Sam went to tell him about Lucy later on when they were sitting at the edge of the sidewalk.

I loved your quote of MeatLoaf's text at the end of the story. That's something Dean would have been humming at that moment for sure.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I'd not be the first to say it; Sam's life sucked. Seriously. I feel badly for him. This story was well-written and I really enjoyed it. -

Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I love well-written brother moments. Thanks for providing some this morning!
dreamlitnight chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
That was just full of lovely brotherly-ness. Loved this little snapshot of the Winchester boys before things got so mixed-up. Nicely written!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/18/2011