Reviews for The Path of Treachery
Graffiti-Kami chapter 2 . 5/6
You know, I can actually see Zuko as a cutter. Or at least see him as having some form of self-destrucive behavior. His life is a mess of bad luck and shitty family issues. I'm surprised that he didn't exibit any form of self-destruction in the cannon, but that was probably because he put all his effort into finding the Avatar. He had had a goal, and now...not so much...
everdragon chapter 21 . 2/1
I really want to know what happens. Also,I know I said this before but this is well written with a good portrayal of the characters.
everdragon chapter 14 . 1/31
This is really sad but also really well written!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/6/2014
It's an amazing story and I'm sad to see that it hasn't been updated in a while
Fire Princen Zuko chapter 21 . 6/29/2014
Wow I read this story in one go and I have to day, it was amazing! Its a shame there isn't any more of it though. I hope one day you decide to continue. I'd love to read it!
Brenne chapter 20 . 4/26/2014
You do plan on updating again right? Cause I really wanna see how this ends. I really wanna see Zuko reunite with Iroh. Please update! I beg of you!
too-much-inspiration chapter 21 . 2/19/2014
Interesting place to start this from, and one of only a very few to do so. It is definitely ironic how so many little bits of canon still managed to slip through despite this rather significant derailment. I would be interested in seeing this concluded, although it is a safe bet where this is heading from here. Thank you for writing and posting this!
memories.of.rain chapter 21 . 2/1/2014
OH MY GOSH! This is such a brilliant fanfic! I love all of the hurt!Zuko *gives you a plate of cookies and a glass of milk* AMAZING JOB! I hope you write more soon! :D
Chocolatte chapter 21 . 1/5/2014
Please continue!
Brenne chapter 21 . 11/8/2013
Please! There's gotta be more!
BRGuest chapter 21 . 9/22/2013
Ahhhhhh...such an amazing story! I really, really(1000 x really) hope you will continue with this story at some point, I must find out what happens to Zuko and if he ever reunites with the gang or Iroh:)
Cool chapter 21 . 9/10/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! I'm only sad that it hasn't been updated in 2 years! I hope that you come back and finish this story at some point, gotta find out what happens to Zuko.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/17/2013
UPDATE ! I've been waiting for 2 years now , hope u post another chapter soon :)
SoBadAtBeingGood chapter 21 . 5/3/2013
*Sigh* I don't suppose there's any chance of you updating this... I love it to pieces!
Dani chapter 21 . 5/1/2013
Please oh please oh please finish this story! This is SO good! You just CAN'T leave it unfinished like this! Seriously, i DEVOURERED this thing in like 2 hours. Finish eeeeeetttttt! I needz MOAR!