Reviews for The Path of Treachery
blue spirit chapter 21 . 7/16
Uh. . I love your story. I'M REALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS. But.. aren't you are too cruel to Zuko ? He's not weak, and he'll never let himself to be a loser like this

I'm looking forward for the next chapter. Still hoping to see "the real" Zuko that I know
(Hahahah I'm a Zuko's big fan after all. Seeing him suffering like that really makes me hurt a lot)

matthew.vaughan.9237 chapter 21 . 6/28
you didnt stop this story did you? i hope you didnt.
Soaray chapter 19 . 5/15
Damn, i'm extremely disappointed you abandoned this amazing story.

I wish you would come back to it, though I know i'm praying for a miracle that will never come.

Loved your story. I won't forget about it, i'll cling onto that miracle because you might just surprise me.

Gaaains chapter 21 . 3/23
Yo this si some of the best shit i have ever read wheres the rest doe
tonyford3008 chapter 21 . 3/18
you sick fuck. maybe if you felt some pain like that you would not be so desensitized. ps, computer restriction what are you fuckin twelve years old
A. Sirius Riddle chapter 21 . 2/21
Oh please oh please update soon! I can't stand it! I've read this story a couple times and each time I've loved it. The characters are spot on. The plot is heartbreaking. Everything is fabulous. Please continue this story so I can read how the rest unfolds!
Scarviex chapter 21 . 2/20
This is such a great story! PLEASE continue! :D
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 2 . 1/22
Putting Zuko as a "former cutter" as you put it was a good idea its symbolic and its easy to believe he was
diesfromfandoms chapter 21 . 1/10
I know it's been a long time but you should really consider continuing this, it is very interesting. I enjoyed reading the pain that was in these chapters. This was tragic. In a good way. I want Iroh to find Zuko, I just really liked this.
OnyxFlames chapter 21 . 12/16/2015
All the Zuko whump is wondrous! I wish this had continued until at least his reunion with Iroh, but I'm grateful that there's at least 21 chapters of this beautiful piece of fiction.
Graffiti-Kami chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
You know, I can actually see Zuko as a cutter. Or at least see him as having some form of self-destrucive behavior. His life is a mess of bad luck and shitty family issues. I'm surprised that he didn't exibit any form of self-destruction in the cannon, but that was probably because he put all his effort into finding the Avatar. He had had a goal, and now...not so much...
everdragon chapter 21 . 2/1/2015
I really want to know what happens. Also,I know I said this before but this is well written with a good portrayal of the characters.
everdragon chapter 14 . 1/31/2015
This is really sad but also really well written!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/6/2014
It's an amazing story and I'm sad to see that it hasn't been updated in a while
Celeri Extreme chapter 21 . 6/29/2014
Wow I read this story in one go and I have to day, it was amazing! Its a shame there isn't any more of it though. I hope one day you decide to continue. I'd love to read it!