Reviews for Maximum Loss
snuggleUP chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
Awesome! One of the best written stories I've read on FF. How you were able to give the emotions, the thoughts and the behavior so much phrase is stunning. Your diction differs from most of the other fanfics, it is amazing to read. The story was deep, intense and sophisticated. Wonderful!
Storm-SA chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
Seriously. You are torturing us! Just when I thought the storyline cannot get any better! Full of surprises you are!
Storm-SA chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
OMG what I way to end a chapter! I swear my heart missed a beat! Awesome storyline. Characters very believeable!
nb chapter 15 . 1/1/2012
Just found this story! OMG soooo good!
SunnyFreckles chapter 15 . 7/29/2011
Realised they needed to know but when Hotch said "..has to be now", I wanted to yell to wait a bit. Wonderfully written conversation though. Loved the story. :)
SunnyFreckles chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
OMG, you had me worried there for a few moments! Guess that just goes to show what a great story you have written. :)
SunnyFreckles chapter 8 . 7/29/2011
Oh you did trick me - well sort of! But is worked very effectively for the story. Love the way you are building up the tension. Must get straight on to reading the next chapter.
SunnyFreckles chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
Great chapter. Tough but great. Brillant story overall.
SunnyFreckles chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
Haven't reviewed the last couple of chapters, but the story is sooooo good that I am just racing through the chapters as quickly as possible! So well written :) Love the development of the relationship between Hotch and Emily. Cumber is evil, can't wait 'till he gets just what he deserves.
SunnyFreckles chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Ah poor Emily. Who could blame her for using Ian's name though? After all she had been through, that lunatic did at least he did save her. Gotta kill Hotch though to hear her refer to Ian in that casual way.
SunnyFreckles chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This is shaping up to be an interesting story!
Nena Cero chapter 15 . 6/19/2011
I think everyone has pretty much said it all, but I do want to thank you for such an awesome fic.

You're one of the only writers (or maybe the *only* one?) to give Doyle such prominence in Emily's life. Her feelings for him may be schizophrenic, but they were real and deep.

Ian/Emily actually helped H/P here. They're now somewhat on equal footing, past relationship/trauma-wise. (Though Emily, that fantastic broad, may have bested him. :))

Anyway, thanks! Great job.
HPforever-after chapter 15 . 5/30/2011
Great job I never really thought about her feelings for Doyle like that but I like how u describe it this way
maggie06 chapter 15 . 5/30/2011
I really had a great time reading your story !
Mydnyte Houre chapter 15 . 5/29/2011
Sorry it took me so long to read/review this. What a great chapter! You wrapped up this story so well, and it was incredibly well-written the whole way through. I'm glad that Hotch and Emily were finally able to talk about Doyle and then close that chapter of their lives. You had a great mix of dialogue and emotion in this chapter. Thanks for a very enjoyable read! I hope to see more from you soon!

~Lily