Reviews for A Slight Misunderstanding
Ani Mei chapter 10 . 4/26
I love the double perspective you offered through this and Dangerous Assumption. It's interesting to get into their heads and see that they're thinking and reacting to completely different things. Is there a reason why this is written in first person and Dangerous Assumption in third. Perhaps, Sherlock is just distant and maybe he thinks of himself in the third. Regardless, amazing fic.
louisesnape chapter 10 . 4/22
Love it ! So good
64teeth chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
Poor John so confused... I wonder what is Sherlock thinking about it all...
64teeth chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
It really didn't come out right...but it was so funny! And Jim really didn't understand Sherlock and what could truly motivate him... I can t wait to see what more is going to happen:-)
The Reserved Reader chapter 10 . 5/6/2014
I enjoyed reading this piece but some of your sentences were a bit odd. It wasn't that they didn't make sense—more like the way you structured them prevented them from flowing.
I liked how you had John express his feelings towards Sherlock but in a way that could be interpreted as romantic. It seems like such a John thing to do.
By the way, did you mean to write 'Sherlock' as 'Sher' in one of the later chapters? I couldn't help but focus on that while reading.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
"It means I'll talk to him three hours from now, minus the number of minutes of today's date." - "Sure, well, of course, it would be. That's how Harry and I set our coffee meet-ups, too."
Perfect lines to read when in a bad mood.
d1x1lady chapter 10 . 1/15/2014
I so love this story. Really fabulous writing and I am so excited to read more of your work.
Art-Of-Escape chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Love.
yuyane chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
This was a brilliant story. I enjoyed reading it. The pace was perfect and of course Sherlock would figure it out eventually.
Mitsumichi chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
Thank you for this fanfic!
I like it!
Sherlock and John are so cute together... 3

I go to see Dangerous Assumptions right now!
HavenCraze chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
Awesome! I loved the ending :)
HavenCraze chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
Lol Sherlock... I honor you above anyone.
Lol He's so awkward. That was a great chapter
HavenCraze chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
Sherlock is so BA! Haha! Great chapter :)
HavenCraze chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
Dun dun duuunnnn!
HavenCraze chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Yeah, John is very in love, or at least he deeply loves Sherlock whether it be sexual or not