Reviews for Letters to Colombia!
hi chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
funny. colombia is MY Oc too! i am actually colombian so technically, i have the same rights you do! but, you cannot say you own her cause she is also my OC! but don't hate me! hat is your OC's human name?
America chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Dudette dudette! How's it going over there bro! Pff Im heroically awesome just if ya wanted to know I mean, pf who wouldnt want to know. By the way dude 3 could you pleaase control your sister Venezuela? shes being all bitchy toward me dude.

Like last time I said hello and she punched me in the stomach and yelled at me uh..something about gringo and uh..I dont even remember anymore broette hahahaha! She speaks so weird! And the other time I said she was hot cause ya know all the Miss Universe crowns she has and she just looked away and blushed and then she punched me in the face...seriously dude I have like a big purple circle on my cheek.

Cya later bro
Got your back, Alfred F. Jones 3 (ヮ)
LivinginaFairytale14 chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Hi Columbia!

Did you know im a princess?(a/n:that's her catchphrase, get over it...) also, have you seen my dog? you know, Contessa Lady Marshmellows?i think she might have run away again... also, daddy cut off my credit card! it feels so bad! also, the 3d movies aren't doing well cuz they cost extra... im really sad right gonna make a movie to cheer myself up!

Talk to Ya later!

California(Holly Jones)

p.s. i still don't get why daddy likes junk food so much!
Sutchi chapter 3 . 6/14/2011

Um... eh... It's n-nice to know you joined the bandwagon...

C-Colombia? C-could you speak to Vene for me and t-tell him to stop sending me death-threats? J-Just because I didn't help him out when our siblings where using him as a piñata, doesn't mean he can take his anger out on me...

W-well... how have you been recently? W-We haven't talked much since my independence...

Dani \ Panama
evemiliana chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
Hola Colombia,

Eh, bosses suck, don't they? Mine is trying to run for a third term as president...

I'm doing okay, I guess. America hasn't bothered me in awhile.

Mizuki-Ariaki chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Hola Colombia

First, I. am. not. that. stupid.

Second you will be surprised if for some reason I turn into an asexual dude

I just decided to give up with women, all of them keep saying that I am gay and now I have another trauma to add at the list.

So how are you... oh and there will be a party. For all of us that were under Spain's control, do not know when but when Philippines tells me I will tell you kay

evemiliana chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Hola Colombia...

It's Nicaragua. Normally I don't associate with you because you stole one of my damn islands... but my ass of a boss wants me to write letters to other countries... we have a peace treaty anyway... the THIRD one...

So, how's it going?

Nicaragua (Luisa Rodriguez)

(( I saw a Colombia and I was like "OH MAI GOSH FINALLY!" There's a stereotype that Nicaraguans and Colombians don't like each other. Also, Colombia and Nicaragua don't really have good relations anyway. But now they have a peace treaty. Which is good... because of not, then Nica might've yelled at her. My poor

bipolar baby has anger issues))
Mizuki-Ariaki chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Hola mi bella Colombia, hehehehehe solo bromeo hermana, well how are you my beatiful sister with worse luck that mine?

Please tell me that you do not hate me,right right ne. You know that sometimes I act like a drama queen, oh no I called myself a girl.

Sorry for the rambling, you see I am known now because for some people living in me is a disgrace, and I am feeling depressed with suicidal thoughts and you know. Please at least tell me that you do not hate me.

Mexico, and I am a boy, please could you try to stop Venezuela of teasing me about my girly looks
xmono-chrome chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I've never done this letters thing before so let me give it a try :) my OC is Costa Rica

Dear Colombia,

Wow you finally started writing letters? Magnifico! I haven't heard from you in a while though.

Nicagua is still being mean to me after we settled the whole border dispute thing. Panama hasn't backed me up one bit about it. Ay que problemas!

So how's it going with you over there? I hope somebody hasn't tried to bother you. I'll beat them up for you if you like. Try to write back as soon as you can, hermana!

Con mucho amor,

Isabella Martinez/Costa Rica
Spanano chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Hola Colombia~!

Ahhh, was it? Well that does seem to be an ephiphany for him, no?

Ohh, really? Fun, fun! :3

Mucho amor,

Hungary chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Hello Colombia,

Writing letters too now? That's cool. So how are you doing?

Darn...the cats are so interested in the the letter they keep on walking on it or batting it...Sorry for all the paw marks, they were just in some mud and it won't come off without ruining the paper.

-Greece/Heracles Karpusi
Yukiko Ami Owari chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
(finally someone does colombia, i was too scared to do her..)

Ay dios mios!,

Yeah, its me, Puerto Rico! Hows it going?

I'm currently hiding from Argentina...while enjoying my empanadas...

San Juan is dying to see you! I hope i can visit soon!

con amour,

Anna Sophia Lopez

Puerto Rico
Swisskitty18 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011

Heya Columbia~ It's good to hear from you! I'm trying to get Doitsu to eat some of my delicious pasta, but he says it's not healthy for me to be eating all of the time...I wonder why? Pasta is the best thing in the world, right?

Why's Ludwig so grumpy all of the time? He should smile more, then he'll look prettier! Huh? Now he's reading over my shoulder and turning a very bright red! Like the color of pasta sauce! Vee~! The pasta's done!

Ciao! Feliciano~

P.S. Doitsu says he's not pretty, but he is! Ve~
GrassBlade-Chan NLI chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
- Hey! Ok, so my OC's are Michigan and Brazil... - let the chaos begin!

Dear Colombia,

HELLO! - what's up? V.V Dad is being SO annoying... Texas let him within eyeshot of a moster Truck rally... Aye god, Colombia can you get him to STFU?

Hello, I am Brazil... I don't really know what to put here so umm... Hi!

*widens eyes* AMERICA! NO BEER WHILE DRIVING! I'll be right back

Spanano chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Hola Colombia!

Big Brother Spain wants to check in on youuuuu ~ So you saw my letters, eh?

I hope you come to visit! Romano is becoming a handful! :D

Anyway, hope all is well,

much love!