Reviews for Another Clichéd World Meeting PWP
trunkssanfan chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
england is the largest cock block lol
The Killer's Tears chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Normally, I don't do Fem!characters, but I'm glad I did. You're writing style is very smooth and clean. Also, I love how you showed not just lust, but affection as well. All in all, a great story.
Six6OfHearts chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Well... I did find it a bit awkward that my name is Alison... (and spelled exactly that way too) But other than that, I love your writing style! Very creative(:
Lunarangel's Dark Flame chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This was...way sexy. I loved it. It was great. I love Japan's secret perversions in this. They're great. Nice job.
Iggymonster chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
D'aww, I loved this. Ameripan FTW.

It was well written and ... well ... hot. -
kanzensaimin chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Is Alison fem! America's real name?
Lillyfan123 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
NGGHHHARGH. WUT.

What an incredible find! Ameripan. Check. Well written. Check. Smut. Double check. Fem!America. CHECK B!TCHES!

I love this so so much. The way you portrayed their relationship is so sweet, it really feels like they’re in love with each other. And Japan in this! Ohmehgosh it felt so true to his character for some reason. Also, I like how you made them both bi-sexual; it just seems that the nations should be.

ANYWAY, this story is awesome, please, PLEASE write more Ameripan. Lord knows there needs to be more.
Morning Chrysanthemum chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Arthur, you know I love you, right? But you didn't have to ruin it! D: (Ah, whatever, you're still a sexy perverted British gentleman. :3)

That was hot. And this is coming from a person who is usually iffy with hetero sexy times ans fem! America (is used to Kiku bottoming whether female or male).

I admire your writing style; 'tis quite smooth. And I LOVE Ameripan, so I found this cute as well.

Keep writing more of the couple...please? -puppy/rabbit eyes-
ShirahimeSenpai chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
lol. Yes, do bless his sexy british soul xD

This was great, usually dont like genbends, but this is one of the few exceptions. :)

Plus, my name is actually Ally - close enough right? :) heheheheheh my Kiku... hahahahaha!~

Yay! Am I the first reviewer?