Reviews for Amnesia
padfoots-angellover chapter 1 . 8/1/2018
Awww!
kleannhouse chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
HOT DAMN, he remember while they were together. it had always been one of my wishes that his heart's desire woke him up from his lost memories, not her smell months later. KY
Perfecta999 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Great story love it :)
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I wish this would have happened...
Alskl1ng chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This was sweet. I liked how you showed Sookie's shift from running away up the stairs, to her finally coming to the realization that running only left her alone and choosing love was the only choice.
angieluff chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
You did an excellent job potraying Eric and sookie's emotions. Thanks for sharing
nordiclover chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
love it.. eric is so sweet to sookie... Can't wait for season 4 to start. I am from australia am a big fan of true blood/
levebreaks chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I understood what you were trying to do with this story, but I don' think it came out quite the way you intended. I feel like you're trying to describe the story that is in your head instead of just writing it more naturally so it has a nice flow to it. If you fleshed out the sex bit with more descriptions and really cut down your dialogue and character's thoughts to a more simple, clear version, I think it would read even better. Hopefully you don't mind my constructive criticism : ) Keep writing!
ljhjelm49 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011