Reviews for Fate of the Future
MariiKo chapter 25 . 4/15/2013
Cool. Please continue :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Nice must like being a dinosaur king fan.
Wildwing chapter 25 . 7/31/2012
This fanfic is really exciting! Can't wait for more!

P.S. The Evolution Slash was a really awesome idea! If they ever make another season of dinosaur king, they should totally add that!
Dosu2Dinner chapter 25 . 6/30/2012
Wow! Getting really intense!
I'm new to this site, but have been reading your story for a while, its very good!
KatieMusicLuvr177 chapter 25 . 2/9/2012
Whoa, what happening is really wierd, but really awesome!

I know i haven't updated for ages but my teachers are making us do loads of homework.

But Update!
KatieMusicLuvr177 chapter 24 . 11/28/2011
This just never stops getting better! I love how this is more elaborate than mine!

Speaking of mine, Chapter 6 was submitted yesterday. Check it out!

KatieMusicLuvr177 chapter 23 . 10/22/2011
WOW! This is awesome!

Sorry for the wait. I've started high school now and it's taking up a lot of my time, so i don't have the freedom i used to have. But i'll do my best!

KatieMusicLuvr177 chapter 22 . 9/18/2011
Oh my stars . . . This is great! You really dug into the character's personalities and made me want to keep reading!

By, the way, the sequel to 'The Shcok of their Lives' will be out soon. Be sure to read and review it!

Update! (Faster this time!)
KatieMusicLuvr177 chapter 21 . 8/10/2011
Really good! And have u thought about that idea i had about 9 chapters back? about Foolscap switching sides? PM me on that, and UPDATE!
KatieMusicLuvr177 chapter 20 . 8/2/2011
This story really is awesome! I just love it!

'Smatter of fact, I just finished mine! Read and Review!

KatieMusicLuvr177 chapter 19 . 7/22/2011
Sorry for not reviwing sooner. I was in Scotland with my friend. So Rex found his inner power. But what helped him unlock it? Update soon!
KatieMusicLuvr177 chapter 18 . 7/12/2011
Oh my almost-black eyes! This is beyond intense! And beyond exciting! Carry on!
KatieMusicLuvr177 chapter 17 . 7/8/2011
WOW is this great! It's not on my faves for mothing. I need to update my own now, but I hope u update yours!
KatieMusicLuvr177 chapter 16 . 6/28/2011
I just don't know hat to say about this story except . . . it is a quadruple work of art! I've decided to favourite it now! You are SO awesome!
KatieMusicLuvr177 chapter 15 . 6/23/2011
So max found his inner power. will rex and zoe find their's too? Update! This is just so awesome!