Reviews for How It Came To Be
Jess Hend-Maslow chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
Aww im crying through all of this
Guest chapter 21 . 8/30/2014
I doubt Kendall would climb up a tree.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
I remember when my younger sister was born. Both my older brother and I were afraid because a friend at school told him that after his brother was born, his family gave their pet cat up to an animal shelter.

His parents couldn't cope with looking after the new infant and a pet too. They were also concerned their cat might accidentally harm the baby. We were both freaked out in case our parents chose to get rid of our dog.

We had a golden retriever, Sam, he was our best friend and he was with the family ever since he was a puppy. Luckily our parents told us they loved him too and they took on a responsibility when they adopted him from the pound and that they wouldn't give him up so easily.

We still have him but he's really old now. He has painful joints and he doesn't hear as well anymore. We still love him though.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
Horses do not have claws. Their legs are hoofed. Claws are used to grip and hold onto prey in carnivorous animals such as big cats and possibly theropod dinosaurs. Other animals use claws for digging such as dogs and wolves or fighting like domestic cats. Horses are grazing animals and they don't dig
Guest chapter 9 . 8/30/2014
I don't care much for cats. They show no loyalty, take food even even if fed, scratch needlessly, tear up furniture even if punished and pointlessly kill birds and small animals. I never had a cat and I never want a cat.

On the other hand my family have always had dogs. I grew up around dogs and I adore them. They guard your home and assets, attack intruders, provide companionship, fetch your things, show loyalty and never leave your side.

I also love elephants. They actually recognize their own mortality and mourn their dead. They have incredible intelligence and grace with the ability to move close to silently despite their bulk. They're majestic and inspiring with their size and strength
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
I hope you elaborate as to how Jame's sister lost her childhood dog and how James was at fault for its loss.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
Actually an ostrich is a bird so it has feathers. All birds have feathers even extinct birds like dodos, great auks or moas. Only mammals have fur such as bison, gorillas or rats.

Plus a giraffe is taller and uses its height to browse on foliage high in the treetops and to look out for predators but an elephant can use its dexterous trunk to reach fruit or foliage high in the trees.

An elephant can alternatively use its brute strength to topple a tree over or break off branches. The giraffe's height ensures the two species don't compete for food or compete with other herbivores.
Stargirl720 chapter 11 . 4/19/2014
This story is amazing! Keep typing things like this and I will keep reading!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
ok i just have to point out it spells SAM not SAW
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 35 . 5/22/2013
I LOVED THIS STORY TO DEATH.
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 33 . 5/22/2013
Yeah Carlos! I noticed that when I saw the chapter title, 'deppandik' is kidnapped backwards! GO SAVE HIM
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 32 . 5/22/2013
Why do I have a feeling that something is gonna happen to Logie now?! DX
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 28 . 5/22/2013
I'm getting all scared now. James is SO brave for wanting the surgery, though... When I was told I might have to take my tonsils out, I cried because I can't imagine myself bleeding on a hospital bed while people shove scalpels down my throat, taking out my tonsils. James was so brave I hope it's worth it!
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 22 . 5/22/2013
ASDFGHJKL HER FIRST WORD WAS KENDALL OMG
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 21 . 5/22/2013
AWWW! When James took off his wig I was like ASDFGHJKL FEEELSSSS. Like it was so precious