Reviews for Game Over
RyuShyki chapter 15 . 12/27/2016
Hi there !
Awkward review incoming ! I don't know if my english will be correct but, at least, i'll try :)
I read a translation of your story by Setsu23, but she stopped at 8, juste after the first kiss. So frustrating !
So, I came here for the continuation, and practicng my english ! Yey ! xD there's few words that I don't understand but I keep going ! 'cause it's so GREAT ! It's a rare subject on fiction and you use it well !
Sorry if your eyes began pricking during the reading "
I wish all the best to you!

PS: je sais que j'arrive avec 5ans de retard mais bon... Mieux vaut tard que jamais :D
darkness night chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
wut the fuck so must shit to read
Guest chapter 28 . 8/13/2016
Lol. Loved it!
cary99 chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
Awesome chapter
Altira chapter 28 . 6/8/2015
This was great, thank you for sharing your work with us.(:
NatalieMcLarent chapter 28 . 5/14/2015
Like this fc
NDebN chapter 28 . 1/17/2015
I loved this story and I cannot believe I hadn't added it to my favorites yet. Because earlier I got a craving for this stories had to fish through a dozen IchiGrimm stories before finding it again, You know a story is good if someone is like a year after reading it thinking about it again. Awesome job XD
Semper Tardius chapter 28 . 1/26/2014
Whoa this was awesome! I loved how fun everything was, and you made a really great relationship between Grimmjowand Ichigo. I also liked how everything worked out in the end. It was perfect.
Oh, and Ulquiora turned to be an unexpected character in here. I liked him too, for what he did for his ex. And his ex's new boyfriend.
bchiles21 chapter 28 . 12/30/2013
Omg loved it! Sequel please!
AwesomeGil22 chapter 28 . 8/18/2013
Holy mother of- I bet you can tell that I'm reeeeeeally happy judging by my reaction :))))))))) I love this story so much, I feel like re-reading it all over again. The plot was extremely interesting and unique since I don't see much fanfics like these ;)))) Awesome work and I've now become officially your fan :)))
Guest chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
I love this fic...and I kind of wish ichigo's game was real it sounds awesome
Emmzahh chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Ooooooo Shinji is hilarious! Can't wait for to read the next chapter! :D
Emmzahh chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
Grimmy likes Ichi how cute xD
Emmzahh chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
So now Ichigo knows Grimmjow and Ulquiorra are both gay and Grimmjow and Ulquiorra know that Ichigo is gay but Ichigo doesn't know that they know that he knows that they're both gay and that he is gay. That's one big pickle . can't wait to read the rest ;D
Emmzahh chapter 5 . 2/2/2013