Reviews for The Return of the Lost
dragoncreators chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
that was awesome and creepy all at once.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Good one-shot. )
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
LOVE 'forever' Great reaction by the Doctor. Thanks for this.
Scaramoush chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
also loved this :)

well... it's really weird to think about rose and the doctor sleeping together as they already have a great tension without even kissing, but it's still really really good ;)

Love Scara
QuicksilverWitch chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
YES! Excellent sequel! I love the Bad Wolf versus TARDIS interaction! :)
pathsforme chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I absolutely love the Doctor's reaction to Rose's return. I guess there was absolutely no need for cloning of him, of the Darkness, just the Doctor and his Rose as it should be!
MaryMatthesen chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Dont know how I missed this before, but I like it! Thanks for posting1
Emily Azalea chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwww that is so cute. the TARDIS and the Bad wolf were awesome. i like the description of the doctor's dream. I hate it where you have dreams like that! :)
HesMines chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Well...I did have a nice long review written before my laptop decided to crash on me. So, I'm just gonna sum up what I said before.

1 - I absolutely adored the series.

2 - The only think I picked up on was the grammer, but its infrequent problems and possibly just getting caught up in the story. Never underestimate the effect a few full stops and commas can have. Oh, and you overuse 'and' at times. (if you fixed all that the series would go from 95/100 to 100/100)

3 - This is a great concept

4 - Your characterisation is great.

5 - I love how you've portrayed the Tardis and Bad Wolf.

6 - The series meshs together nicely, and the individual stories flow really well. Its soo easy to caught up in the story. I've been hooked since the first one!

7 - I really like how you used the little asides, I've never seen that before!

Overall, you've done a great job and I can't wait to see more from you!
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I loved this! You know you COULD do an au series from this.. just sayin' ;) x
LifeEqualsMusic chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I really like the idea you were going for here! Just a couple of little things here or there that could really make this story shine. Capitaliztion and grammar is key. No really, it's the MOST important thing in a good story (besides the plot, obviously), and there are sticklers and Grammar Nazis like me, who will tear you down mercilessly. I'd like to think I'm not one of these people, since my advice is usually constructive, and not pointless hating. Okay, enough crit, time for the good points!

Your description was wonderful. The flow was... Pretty, I suppose, I can't really think of a better word to describe it. It was actually aesthetically pleasing. The ending was brilliant, with the Bad Wolf and the TARDIS, but that's probably because I'm a sucker for a happy ending.

So, to sum up, this really does have the potential to be a fantastic story, and if you tweaked and re-uploaded it, people would love it!

Olivia out!