Reviews for How to train your angel 2
8annie81 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
These are beautiful!
i luv castiel chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
cas found a liquor store...and he drank it! castiel luvs his booze!
Leilabeth chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Finally Dean sighed, "If you sleep for thirty minutes I'll get you a bottle of tequila."

Five minutes after that Cas was snoring on the bed.

- PRICELESS!
Gail LLD chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Dean, this is so wrong to push Castie into alcoholism XDD
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
bribery wif taquela. . . A master plan!
Prince-sensaina chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Wow, just...wow. The ending...it was amazing simply amazing.
smartcookie913 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
interesting compromise hahahaha
hamithehamister chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Hahaha wow...cas really likes his tequila lol XD
TV JUNKIE93 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Lol XD. love it. and puhlease update million little things :)
Michelle chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
YAY! My bribes worked! If you make another I'll bring pie :D haha I so love these stories! They brighten my whole day! (I'm serious about the pie though haha ;D)
Words Of Leisure chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Don't worry, I'm being a dirty procrastinating procrastinator too. I really don't want to start on my Unknown Bacteria paper. So, this is yet another welcome diversion from having to read my sources :-)

"If you sleep for thirty minutes I'll get you a bottle of tequila." "Five minutes after that Cas was snoring on the bed." That made me giggle! Wouldn't have taken Castiel as a tequila person, more of a girly drink drunk or a simple beer man. But at the end of the day, Cas will most likely drink anything placed in front of him.

*Sigh* I guess I'll go back to pretending to work hard on my paper.

P.S. I nicknamed my unknown bacteria M. collins ;-)
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
What are you... four? *grins happily* Yays!
Susangel chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
ROLF!

Cas acting as a sleepy toddler is hilarious!

That and his love for tequila :P

I'd love to be sitting next to Sammy watching the whole thing :D
Intern of SHIELD chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Remind me never to drink with Cas... I'll die. But then again I'll just have Cas bring me back... wait... um drunk angel bring me back... doesn't sound like a good idea
Blankingnull chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
So while I can't wait for the next installment of Million Little Things, I have to say these two How To Train Your Angel have been hilarious. You are so talented, thanks for the enjoyment you bring to my day.