Reviews for i'll be a soldier, but i can't fight without you
Lackadaisical Pajamas chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
I know I've read this before its hard to forget such an amazing piece , but here I see no review tisk tisk lets correct this wrong shall we?...

First no matter how unoriginal you may feel the subject matter is there are quite a few things that separate this piece from the masses it sheer awesomeness being the first! I mean I love reading fics where it appears as thought we are truly inside the characters head and here it seemed totally second nature for you...I'm jealous!

And everything you portrayed through their relationship was amazing, I adored the first date, the small gestures, their banter, and of course the love! Who doesn't love a good dose of Seddie love.

Thank you for sharing this with the world, loved it love you...and now I read it again.
Kady chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
OMG WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

UPDATE!

I love this story to pieces :)
AwkwardAxolotl chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
You know what, I like this. I like how this is kind of like your own sam and freddie arc, but instead of ending the "I love you"s with them breaking up, they're end up together. In the episode iLove you, they end their "I love you"s with them breaking up. And oddly enough, they both fit. Both story lines bring them closer together. Great story :).
sincerely-sweet chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
This story is seriously AMAZING! I love everything about it :)
myjumpingsocks chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
I thought it started a little heavy, but who cares when it was that freaking good! I laughed, I fangirled, and I wished that they were more like this in the show. I don't know, it almost seems like they were more in character here than in iDate Sam and Freddie.

Favourite part (I laughed. I laughed hard):

"You make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream the way you turn me on," he begins to hum the lyrics on top of her head and she looks around to make sure there's enough space between them and the silent, much cooler couple occupying the strand near them. "I can't sleep-"

"Oh you will. It'll be a deep and everlasting one if you keep singing that song," she mumbles, stealing a glimpse at his face.
thesimplestterms chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
BRAVO!

I loved everything about this: How you write, how the story turned out, how you wrote the longest and best paragrafs ever and how in character were Sam and Freddie.

And I have a question, are you going to continue? I read the author's note at the end but I'm still not sure.

And are you kidding me? This wasn't up to standard? LIE. It was great! Ok...there's always room for improvement, but this totally up to standard! :)

Really, really, really, great job! Your writing skills amaze me. You can find thousands of words just for one chapter and it doesn't make the story boring or lame. Some people just write and write and sometimes it looks better when you say it short and sweet, but you really make the million of words work!

And how you describe their feelings and insecurities and such is amazing!

Keep up with the great job!

:D

-Alex
aasdfsdsa chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
this is probably the most well-written and addictive iOMG continuation I've ever read. their relationship is so tender and delicate, in a way, but at the same time it's sort of gritty and plenty sarcastic, because it's Sam and Freddie. They're just so in-character, and it's really fun to read but kind of suspenseful at the same time. It always feels like they're hanging on the edge, you know?

Anyway, you deserve every word of praise that's been written about this fic. Pleaaaseee update as soon as you can! :)
Kamen Disguise chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
WONDERFUL. thank you for being back for this miniscule of a second to write and post this chapter. :) ending scene is beautiful, and your contemplative writing relates much to what is happening in the iCarly-verse right now. (iDate Sam & Freddie? :D adorable, no? and a lot of your predictions came true!)

it was totally worth reading this over again to catch up with your last updated chapter. x3
pigwiz chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Ahhh... I am chuckling here...

At home, I have (well, mom really) but there is a patch of sunflowers that one of us plants and tends to each and every year. We save all the seeds, roast and salt them, and keep them for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Why do I chuckle? Well... when I was little, I used to name the plants as well. As soon as I'm done with the review, I'll sing a dirge for Bob... slow and mournful... a dirge for a lost, sun blessed love. :)

Per our discussion earlier this evening: This was everything, everything it should have been. I was truly touched...

The last few sentences gave me shivers. The good kind!

Thanks for that...

B
Lackadaisical Pajamas chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
great story very sweet! I really enjoyed that you didn't rush it :)
LollipopFandom chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
read all the four chapters and it was awesome! cant wait for the next. & you write this story, like a pro! :D
Anya2Demitri chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
"She's grinning now, teeth trapping her bottom lip to try to stop it. It hits him then that he is his own worst enemy. He thinks too deeply, worries too much and she might just be the person to drag him back to reality. He thinks the same of her – that untrusting, forever skeptical, daddy issues little girl buried deep inside full of niggling self doubt masked with a brash in your face confidence. He worries about letting her down, she worries she isn't good enough (although this she would never admit). He may just be the person to save her."

This was beautiful! Completely brings across why these two are so right for each other, even if it may seem wrong to everyone around them. They GET each other, there are no false perceptions because of flawed feelings or no friendship to build a relationship on.

"You're dating my boy," his mother states like it's a matter of national security.

HILARIOUS! Could not stop laughing!
arwen chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
love the story! keep it up
imagine.life.sweeter chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
Gorgeous chapter. You captured the emotions beautifully.

xo, Chantal
A True Dreamer chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
You are way too self deprecating! This story is awesome! The way you write is awesome! I'm in love with this and I hope you'll continue to write! :]] Think about it, the day your in love with what you've written might be the day we absolutely hate it! haha

Anyway, loved the way they resolved that first fight, and I love loved the way Sam handled Freddie's mom. It was perfect!