Reviews for The Magic in Me
domsijohn chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
bullshit she and dudley she didnt have to stay with the pig
Sunshine-aki chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
Oh jeez... I hate to admit this, as it shall most definately destroy my manly essance, but I totally just cried. Just a little! But there were tears.

Great job!
WickLobo chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
I've been working my way through reading your stories for the last few days. I've enjoyed them immensely. I haven't read too much in the HP fandom and you've written pairings I wouldn't have looked at before, and I enjoyed them!

I love the idea of this "See no evil, hear no evil" spell. I am currently written a HP crossover myself and wonder whether I may use the spell in it as well. I'd give credit to you since you came up with it. I'm not sure whether I would use it or not as the story is still very much in development stages but I thought I should ask just in case I decide to use it.

Thanks for sharing all these wonderful stories.
mattcun chapter 12 . 11/21/2011
plz write more
darkorangecat chapter 12 . 10/8/2011
This was a very lovely romance.
momocolady chapter 12 . 9/18/2011
good chapter, nice ending
Pallas.athena-Z2H chapter 12 . 9/17/2011
Soooooooooooo cute...just wondering are you planning a sequel.. Cuz I reallly hate cliff hangers.. Great story.
Ttys it'd ku chapter 12 . 9/17/2011
Yay! A great end to a great story, I'm glad your muse didn't make you wait too long for the inspiration! Well done, and the exclamation marks are on me!
sm1982 chapter 12 . 9/16/2011
Beautifully written.

What a great story, Keep up the great work.

SM
glrt chapter 12 . 9/16/2011
Really enjoyed your story. Severus and Petunia made a lovely couple. Your storyline was original and filled wIth heart. Great job.
Ttys it'd ku chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
Great chapter, as ever. I can't wait to read the epilogue!
DarkRavie chapter 11 . 9/10/2011
DarkRavie chapter 10 . 8/31/2011
Another very good chapter. I look forward to reasding what happens next in your fic.
Ttys it'd ku chapter 10 . 8/31/2011
Great chapter! I've never read anything like the courtship before, I really liked it! Well done. :)
Ttys it'd ku chapter 9 . 8/25/2011
You're more than welcome!

Hopefully the bunnies will leave you alone and inspiration will hit you! :)
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »