Reviews for Our Hollow Brother
Zela Night chapter 2 . 10/21
I can't believe that I didn't follow, favorite and review the first time!
This is so amazing!
I adore this story!
It's my favorite Bleach fic.
snowyassas1n chapter 3 . 7/10
With Ichigo being an Adjucha, a sealed zanpakuto of an unseated officer like Rukia would not have even scratched him but you had it nearly sever his wrist.
brockarot chapter 1 . 6/27
Nice story
For the love of god I beg you to make more pleeasssse
ShadowWolf626 chapter 7 . 2/20
I love this story it's absolutely great. hope you can return to it. wolf out ja ne
IK chapter 2 . 2/4
Usually, when I can't find a character's birth year, I just take the year of the frictions first publication and subtract the characters age.
swordworks chapter 1 . 1/19
... so unlogical that he simply let a shinigami see him and even more unlogical is that the shinigami tries to talk to a Hollow.
IK chapter 2 . 8/2/2016
Typically, unless the year is stated as being different, one could assume that the year of a manga' debut is present day. Although I'm not going to check the date that Bleach was released, if the first chapter came out in 2015, then Ichigo's birth year would be 2000 because he is initially 15 years old.
FineChyna chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
This reminds me of an AoT fanfic I read once, where Eren was never born and his Titan form was a weird, friendly, sentient Titan that lived in the walls.
Glaux Bryonia chapter 6 . 6/2/2016
For those who are interested: I've continued this story and have finished rewriting. The first original chapter (chapter 8) is up. Please check it out!
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 6 . 5/12/2016
...so long lost half brother also named Kurosaki Ichigo? Cause isn't it on record that he died?
KuramaNaruto chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Cool
reptoholic chapter 7 . 2/29/2016
Enjoyed it, wish you would finish.
reptoholic chapter 6 . 2/29/2016
This is an awesome story
reptoholic chapter 5 . 2/29/2016
Can't wait for his transformation. I hope he is a perfect arrancar.