Reviews for Comfortable
MariaHime chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
ADORABLE! sooooo cute :) I love what Blaine tells Burt, it's perfect! And the last sentence is just awesome, because the whole thing didn't tell us what Finn was thinking, but that last sentence summed it up perfectly!
Smile the tears away chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Love it!
warblerklainegleek123 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
It was good :)

I freaked when Blaine was telling burt off!
Shifteraei chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This was really quite good, and I do so love fics with Burt being over-protective of Kurt.

You write Kurt so well, his thought pattens are very in character.

I'm glad you decided to post it.
macadoodle3 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Super cute! But what does it say about me that I prefer the smut? ;) Loved it! Although I'm on my third of your fics and I'm beginning to expect loving it...

luvs and hugs,

kenzie m
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Very sweet.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 5/17/2011

Adorable!
paracelcious chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
This was great. I am glad that it came out of your computer. Just like Blaine said, those little slip-ups are the stuff of legends. It's the best fluff. I think you got Burt down well. he tends to blow up on first instance, specially if it has to do with Kurt, but softens and turns understanding. Even his wording was great. I could actually imagine hearing him. Nice.
Pearl chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
There's nothing terrible about this and it most definitely is very sweet! I'm happy this didn't stay on your harddrive, it put a smile on my face. Thank you!
pieisyummy chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
omg omg omg this wa (:
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
that was so sweet, they are so adorable together! Well done, it was great :)
Dauphin Noire chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Well, I will say that it's cute. But i'm probably not objective here because I always they are cutes together. The things is that Blaine is really sweet and Kurt really adorable so how cannot be good? But I like the fight with Burt and I like very much the way Blaine tell his first "i love you" to Kurt. I will have had loved to read how Kurt will say him back, but maybe in another chapter later?
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Adorable and I cannot wait to see how Burt reacts when he finds out that they're dating.
Gleek chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Omg that was such a cute thing! It was so adorable! Aahh! Please write more soon!
I'm-not-here-HONEST chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Love it. Klaine fluff is just so adorable and you write it so brilliantly