Reviews for The Bond
Sky Art chapter 3 . 6/19
Who did percy pick you didn't say. .
Hainbuche chapter 10 . 5/2
manche aspekte in dieser geschichte erinnern mich extrem an den mutterkult der NSDAP, aber sonst ist die geschichte gut. lg hayne
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
I loved it
MyFirstistheFourth chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
Awww...I really enjoyed this one! The whole witness for the consummation was Seriously uncomfortable though! HAHAHAHA! Great story! Thanks! :-D
misteryman526 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Okay, apart from the usual silliness of mpreg, I boggled at the whole 'choosing' Harry thing. Harry defeated Voldemort on multiple occasions, is the child of the Prophecy, and general celebrity of the Wizarding World, and CHARLIE WEASLEY, who is a competent Dragon Handler but otherwise an unknown, just gets to PICK HIM? Wouldn't there be a hoarde of men and women dueling each other for the chance to be bonded to Harry Potter? Maybe there should have been a Lottery or something and Charlie randomly won the right of first choice?
Wolfisis chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
I loved this story.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 10 . 10/28/2014
it ended to fast
little chibi cherub chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
N'awwwh!that's cute :) :)
Gracfully chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
start to finish just awesome
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
Love the info on Lucius serves him right. The ministry is useless sorry, but really obesity or two fine but expecting obesity right after another is ridiculous...gah what am I talking about this is the ministry lol. Voldie is gone so how else are they going to make Britain the laughing stock of the wizarding world lol.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 3/3/2014
Oops...guess you should have kept your hands to yourself.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
So not only are the ministry inept and pedophile but are turning the parents and such into the same. So why did harry fight to win over Voldemort I really don't see any different. Ministry is basically auctioning off everyone over fifteen, the choice of childbearing is taken out of their hands and for what. So what to stop the ministry from releasing these memories, you do know the amount of money someone could get for the boy who lived sex memories. Not only that but he killed the dark lord when no one else would and what does he get basically turned in a forced slavery andbaby factory. Yep that would make me help the wizarding world soooo much lol.
ShadowThief126 chapter 10 . 1/27/2014
Really cute story. Great job
Guest chapter 10 . 12/24/2013
Omg that was fantastic. Such a good story.
Alec McDowell chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
Nice little ending to this, but, I am surprised to hear that nobody seemed to protest this. If i were Harry and Charlie I would've bonded, gotten pregnant, and then promptly defected to America after Harry graduated from Hogwarts. These few instances worked out well but I have no doubt there were several marriages that were more similar to Narcissa and Lucius'!