Reviews for The Bond
Dawww too CUTE! XD
AstralGemini chapter 10 . 3/20
awww
MattKennedy chapter 10 . 3/11
Yay for Harry and Charlie and a happy ending. :)
asiya halima kone chapter 10 . 12/12/2015
this is a very good story thank you :)
Sky Art chapter 3 . 6/19/2015
Who did percy pick you didn't say. .
Hainbuche chapter 10 . 5/2/2015
manche aspekte in dieser geschichte erinnern mich extrem an den mutterkult der NSDAP, aber sonst ist die geschichte gut. lg hayne
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
I loved it
MyFirstistheFourth chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
Awww...I really enjoyed this one! The whole witness for the consummation was Seriously uncomfortable though! HAHAHAHA! Great story! Thanks! :-D
misteryman526 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Okay, apart from the usual silliness of mpreg, I boggled at the whole 'choosing' Harry thing. Harry defeated Voldemort on multiple occasions, is the child of the Prophecy, and general celebrity of the Wizarding World, and CHARLIE WEASLEY, who is a competent Dragon Handler but otherwise an unknown, just gets to PICK HIM? Wouldn't there be a hoarde of men and women dueling each other for the chance to be bonded to Harry Potter? Maybe there should have been a Lottery or something and Charlie randomly won the right of first choice?
Wolfisis chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
I loved this story.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 10 . 10/28/2014
it ended to fast
little chibi cherub chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
N'awwwh!that's cute :) :)
Gracfully chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
start to finish just awesome
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
Love the info on Lucius serves him right. The ministry is useless sorry, but really obesity or two fine but expecting obesity right after another is ridiculous...gah what am I talking about this is the ministry lol. Voldie is gone so how else are they going to make Britain the laughing stock of the wizarding world lol.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 3/3/2014
Oops...guess you should have kept your hands to yourself.