Reviews for The Bond
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
dax33 chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
that was a good chapter and amusing too. I would love to know what happened with Remus and Sirius. I also thought the last line was terrific.
jwstahle chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
I love this chapter a lot. I cannot wait to read the next update. Please update soon.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
MagicalKitsune chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
Nice chapter. I'm looking forward to more sweet sceans between Harry and Draco. They would be awsome friends.
kentrek1 chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
so harry is getting ready to have his and charlie child, that is great news.

i am so glad that narcissa agree with draco that they need to remove lucius before he try to hurt fred or draco.

look like sirius need to talk to remus more about what happen in the past, both have a lot to talk about.
DarkRavie chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
Sliver of Melody chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
Yay! Comepletely awesome chappy!
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
Sweet. Charlie and Harry is quickly becoming one of my favorite pairings thanks to you. Good luck with this story. I, myself would find it very difficult to write.
omgilovebooks chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
Noyz chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
Love it
jwstahle chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
wow. I think Harry may have just become pregnant. LOL. I loved this one a lot. Please update soon.
Sliver of Melody chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
Super awesome. Charlie/Harry is awesome
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for is happening to Harry.
Lily887787 chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
well the scene in previous chapter was weird... probably because the parents were watching the wedding night activities...

but great story and i can't wait for the chapters to come
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »