Reviews for The Bond
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
Oh no! What's wrong?
goodguy4u282008 chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
that was great can't wait to read more please update soon
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
DarkRavie chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
RRW chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
I wonder if Harry is super fertile too?
kentrek1 chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
wow so harry and charlie bond is strong then a soul bond. but why is he double over in pain, don't tell us that harry is carrying his and charlie first child already. if he is that maybe that is what the gold colour meant for them. i hope that harry is ok and if he is who child that he does not have anyone trying to hurt him.

but you still have not told us why sirius, arthur, molly and narcissa had to watch them. please don't tell us if was someone sick from of enteriment. please update soon and tell us why the minstry need a memories of the bonds becoming completed.
Ttys it'd ku chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
Great chapter! I really enjoyed this one!
Cookie Monster and Elmo chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
What was it? Amazing story.
jwstahle chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
I love this story a lot. I cannot wait to read the next update. Please update soon.
hpslashrules chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
Wow. Another epic chapter! Cant wait for more. I am a bit worried about those memories though. I hope the ministry doesnt have any evil plans in store for them! How humiliating for harry if they do!
shiftyless chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
:) good neat this here is
Arithmancy Master chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
Well I hadn't thought that Molly and Arthur might just watch one each - seems very sensible once you mentioned it!

I'm wondering in what direction the story will be going now, since the bondings have taken place.
Arithmancy Master chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
Poor Molly and Arthur, having to watch two consummations this evening. I hope we don't get graphic details of both, but will accept whatever you have chosen to write. I'm glad you didn't put too many details of the wedding ceremonies, as I find it rather boring to read all the vows, especially if they are repeated for each person.
Arithmancy Master chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Double wedding seems a good idea. I've a lot of respect for Narcissa.
Arithmancy Master chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
I wonder if Snape is going to be forced to marry someone.
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »