Reviews for The Bond
hpslashrules chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
Wow. Another epic chapter! Cant wait for more. I am a bit worried about those memories though. I hope the ministry doesnt have any evil plans in store for them! How humiliating for harry if they do!
shiftyless chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
:) good neat this here is
Arithmancy Master chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
Well I hadn't thought that Molly and Arthur might just watch one each - seems very sensible once you mentioned it!

I'm wondering in what direction the story will be going now, since the bondings have taken place.
Arithmancy Master chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
Poor Molly and Arthur, having to watch two consummations this evening. I hope we don't get graphic details of both, but will accept whatever you have chosen to write. I'm glad you didn't put too many details of the wedding ceremonies, as I find it rather boring to read all the vows, especially if they are repeated for each person.
Arithmancy Master chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Double wedding seems a good idea. I've a lot of respect for Narcissa.
Arithmancy Master chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
I wonder if Snape is going to be forced to marry someone.
Arithmancy Master chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Well, I was not expecting Fred's choice.

Are there any women on these lists?

(Not a serious question. I presume that they are on 'other' lists.)
Arithmancy Master chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I've been reading one of your other stories and had no idea that this one had been started. Hooray, 6 chapters to read.

Wonder who will pick Draco!
LadyPhoenix731 chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
...soul bond?

btw, HOT HAS HELL!
Lady Babette chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
Amazing update. So worth the wait. I just don't have the words to describe how beautifully this was writen.
MagicalKitsune chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
Awwww! It was a sweet chapter. even if it was all sex scene.
hullohullo chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
Awesome. Magnificent. Amazing. Enthralling. Enticing. Goldworthy. Otherworldly. A masterpiece. Brilliant. Wicked.
goodguy4u282008 chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
that was an awesome chapter can't wait to read more soon.
Ichi-chan1 chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
awesome lov it though having them have to watch was weird the chapter was great no the less plzs plzs update soon
Xxwerewolf.loverxX chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
Love the chapter! It was really sweet, even though the ministry is being complete assholes and making them watch. Oh well, Love the chapter! Update soon.
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »