Reviews for The Bond
Xxwerewolf.loverxX chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
Love the chapter! It was really sweet, even though the ministry is being complete assholes and making them watch. Oh well, Love the chapter! Update soon.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
Love!
kentrek1 chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
wow what a chapter. it was great to see that charlie wanted to make sure that harry had no pain during it. was that gold light the bond between them joining them more?
Lizzete chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
Wow, I really liked this chapter. It was a very uncomfortable situation but I loved it, Charlie was so sweet!

Please, update soon )
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Emerald Harkness chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
Nice way to not make it too awkward. Love the ending, lol that was beautiful. I wonder what the glow means... hehehe. Definately look forward to the next Writing!
dax33 chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
that was well done.
DarkRavie chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
Ttys it'd ku chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
Great chapter! I'm glad they weren't fazed by their audience, it would have been pretty rubbish sex if they were! Well done!
Kichou chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
Nice chapter. Update soon please.
DarkestValentine chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
So cute. Brillantly written as well so please continue.
MrsDracoMalfoy-Snape chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
Dum dum dum her comes the fun part lol. Feel bad for the 4 parents lol wait how they going to have it happen where arthur sees both cuples having sex?
hullohullo chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
Ooooooooh! Awesome fic. Wish there was more chapters thought... sigh. Eh. Just gonna wait for more. God knows how long I've been waitin for some fics... So I've grown quite a patience. Unfortunatly only for fanfics...
UekiKosuke chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Aw this is funny XD
Odosnape chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
Great chapter. Enjoying this story..
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »