Reviews for The Bond
Arithmancy Master chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Well, I was not expecting Fred's choice.

Are there any women on these lists?

(Not a serious question. I presume that they are on 'other' lists.)
Arithmancy Master chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I've been reading one of your other stories and had no idea that this one had been started. Hooray, 6 chapters to read.

Wonder who will pick Draco!
LadyPhoenix731 chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
...soul bond?

btw, HOT HAS HELL!
Lady Babette chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
Amazing update. So worth the wait. I just don't have the words to describe how beautifully this was writen.
MagicalKitsune chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
Awwww! It was a sweet chapter. even if it was all sex scene.
hullohullo chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
Awesome. Magnificent. Amazing. Enthralling. Enticing. Goldworthy. Otherworldly. A masterpiece. Brilliant. Wicked.
goodguy4u282008 chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
that was an awesome chapter can't wait to read more soon.
Ichi-chan1 chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
awesome lov it though having them have to watch was weird the chapter was great no the less plzs plzs update soon
Xxwerewolf.loverxX chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
Love the chapter! It was really sweet, even though the ministry is being complete assholes and making them watch. Oh well, Love the chapter! Update soon.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
Love!
kentrek1 chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
wow what a chapter. it was great to see that charlie wanted to make sure that harry had no pain during it. was that gold light the bond between them joining them more?
Lizzete chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
Wow, I really liked this chapter. It was a very uncomfortable situation but I loved it, Charlie was so sweet!

Please, update soon )
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Emerald Harkness chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
Nice way to not make it too awkward. Love the ending, lol that was beautiful. I wonder what the glow means... hehehe. Definately look forward to the next Writing!
dax33 chapter 6 . 6/19/2011