Reviews for The Bond
Xxwerewolf.loverxX chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
I love this story. It's sad that everyone is being forced, especially since the carriers have no say in how they bond with. I really like it though. It's kind of gross that the Ministry wants to have memories. I really hate the ministry right now. You got to update soon. I love Harry and Charlie together, there so cute.
MagicalKitsune chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
Such a cute ending! I love this story!
Ichi-chan1 chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
awesome
misguided gh0st chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
i lie it!
Emerald Harkness chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
Oh and we are close to the awkward scene of the parents watching their kids get in the sack. Love the whole drunken part, it was pretty funny with the whole bathroom aftermath. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing!
Jldaniel chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
its great ] i really like this fic, i hope you update soon. n i looove charlie/harry fics.
goodguy4u282008 chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
hope to read more soon it was a great chapter keep up the good work
harrymania 1978 chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
i love fic
kentrek1 chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
it is a shame that percy and crabbe did not attend. but at least draco had someone there for him. well it look like harry will get to see what he missed soon. but for draco catching an eye full of your future husbands older brother is something you do not need to do. so both harry and charlie will be living with fred and draco, that is going to be a challenge for them. i wonder what the twins and draco can come up with for WWW.

plus when will lucius be finally out of draco life.
RRW chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
Can't wait for the wedding night!
krynny chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
love love love it you are great please more of the fantastic fic this rocks thank you for writing such a good story.

hugs and kisses

krynny
Rainbow2007 chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
i love it
Lizzete chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
great chapter!

Please, update soon )
dax33 chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
I love your stories. This chapter was great I can't wait to see how you continue this stories.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 5 . 5/29/2011