Reviews for The Bond
DarkRavie chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
Ttys it'd ku chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
Great chapter! I'm glad they weren't fazed by their audience, it would have been pretty rubbish sex if they were! Well done!
Kichou chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
Nice chapter. Update soon please.
DarkestValentine chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
So cute. Brillantly written as well so please continue.
MrsDracoMalfoy-Snape chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
Dum dum dum her comes the fun part lol. Feel bad for the 4 parents lol wait how they going to have it happen where arthur sees both cuples having sex?
hullohullo chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
Ooooooooh! Awesome fic. Wish there was more chapters thought... sigh. Eh. Just gonna wait for more. God knows how long I've been waitin for some fics... So I've grown quite a patience. Unfortunatly only for fanfics...
UekiKosuke chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Aw this is funny XD
Odosnape chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
Great chapter. Enjoying this story..
Xxwerewolf.loverxX chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
I love this story. It's sad that everyone is being forced, especially since the carriers have no say in how they bond with. I really like it though. It's kind of gross that the Ministry wants to have memories. I really hate the ministry right now. You got to update soon. I love Harry and Charlie together, there so cute.
MagicalKitsune chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
Such a cute ending! I love this story!
Ichi-chan1 chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
awesome
misguided gh0st chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
i lie it!
Emerald Harkness chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
Oh and we are close to the awkward scene of the parents watching their kids get in the sack. Love the whole drunken part, it was pretty funny with the whole bathroom aftermath. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing!
SketchySituation chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
its great ] i really like this fic, i hope you update soon. n i looove charlie/harry fics.
goodguy4u282008 chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
hope to read more soon it was a great chapter keep up the good work
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »