Reviews for The Bond
goodguy4u282008 chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
i can't wait for more of this story loved every word of this chapter
Lizzete chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
Great chapter!

Please, update soon
krynny chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
love what you do and how you do it thanks for writing such a fabu story.

hugs and kisses

krynny
Thera-Rocklynn chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
Amazing and awesome chapter! I love this story! I can't wait to read more of your amazing and awesome story! Have a great and wonderful day!
Emerald Harkness chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
Oh gotta love the little sexy love moments. That is going to be awkward having the parents watch Charlie and Harry go at it. Are you thinking of this viewing of the consummation as sort of a thing that was done back in the day with the royals, where the court had ppl view the royals consummating the marriage? Love the moment as first with Molly all like make then stop after she walked in on them making out. Love that Charlie is all like he is going to teach Harry everything he'll need to know for the sex life. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing!
Ichi-chan1 chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
nice lov it lov the chapter plzs update soon
Rainbow2007 chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
i love it
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
I like this chapter. Please update soon. It is a good chapter.
JoJo2381 chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
I can't wait to see how charlie and harry handle their bonding being viewed. I love all your stories I live for your updates!
Lady Babette chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
this is so fascinating. I love this. I can't wait for more. The choices, the couples and the rules are so interesting.
autumnannette19 chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
Whats next, whats next?
Lizzete chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
Great story! I love Harry and Charlie together.

Please, update soon!
Thera-Rocklynn chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
Amazing and awesome story! I can't wait to read more of your amazing and awesome story! Have a great and wonderful day!
pottergirl150 chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Great story so far, can't wait to see what you update soon. :)
brokenangelwings16 chapter 3 . 5/1/2011