Reviews for The Bond
Sliver of Melody chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
:) yay yay ya totally awesome!
Alicia Spinet chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
Hey! you could make a sequel where Harry and Charlie, with this marriage law, need to choose their husbands/wifes's children (when their children are teenage). What do you think? By! By!
Arithmancy Master chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
Thank you, a happy ending but sparing us the gory details of childbirth. 10 minute deliveries? I should be so lucky. (I wasn't!)

It is always sad to see something you've enjoyed reading marked as Complete or Epilogue, knowing that there won't be more. In this case, with the number of children they have, I'm glad that there won't be more! Triplets? No thank you.

I'll wait to see if you'll start a new story now or just continue to update The Soul Mate and The Magic in Me. If a new one, can I put in a request for a long story about Bill? (Not that I'd object to another Charlie one!)
kentrek1 chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
that was a great chapter. it was good to see how harry and charlie along with fred and draco lifes turned out. i love it, i hope to see a new story soon.
dadswell chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
I have to say, when I saw that this chapter was called Epilogue, I was extremely sad. But you ended it really well. Thanks for the great fic.
RRW chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
What a great feel good story...well done!
shiftyless chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
hullohullo chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
Aaawwww~ so cute :3
FantasyLover74 chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
well done so sweet.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
Ttys it'd ku chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
Yay, a fantastic end to a fantastic story! Well done!

p.s. yay for babies!
GreenEyedGazer chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
very fun read. cant wait for more
Potterwing chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
nice job
Ichi-chan1 chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
awesome chapter lov it lov the story plzs update soon
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
i loved was great.i can't wait for more.
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »