Reviews for The Bond
NekoAngel13 chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
Love the story so far bill and charlie so go together :)

I love how in the letter they get the woman calls it 'a small embarrassment' what an understatement.

I love the last line: Lucius, formerly known as Lucius Malfoy, flung himself on his cot and, for the first time in many years, cried like a baby.

I could not stop LOL-ing XD

Please update love the story and I hope you keep updating :D
Lady Babette chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
I love the image you left us of Lucius. Wonderful update.
jwstahle chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
I loved this chapter alot. My only complaint is that the chapters are so short and the updates a little farther apart then I like. Please update soon.
shiftyless chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
good chapter written well
Odosnape chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
Enjoyed this chapter. This story is very interesting, looking forward to more soon.
krynny chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww adorable so sweet too cute and fantastic. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses

krynny
DarkRavie chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
nice really nice
MagicalKitsune chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
Cute chapter. I like the the part were Draco disowns Lucius. I'm looking forward to seeing what happeneds next.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
hullohullo chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Cried like a baby! :D

Cough... Anyway, THANKS FOR THE AWESOME CHAP!

Though a bit too short for my tastes.. but awesome anyway :3
Brachypodus chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
I love your stories, and I really like Harry/Charlie. And gogo disowning Lucius!

Sorry for the lack of constructive stuff, just kinda wanted to let you know I appreciate your stories and your regular updates since I'm pretty terrible at reviewing.

B
Sliver of Melody chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
Awesome chappy. I love this fic
kentrek1 chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
oh poor lucuis, lost everything. so glad that narcissa will be able to marry someone else soon.

the minstry really need a pr agent! maybe there could have put a spin on the records and memories need to prove bonds.
Ttys it'd ku chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
Great chapter, as ever! :)
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »