Reviews for The Bond
Brachypodus chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
I love your stories, and I really like Harry/Charlie. And gogo disowning Lucius!

Sorry for the lack of constructive stuff, just kinda wanted to let you know I appreciate your stories and your regular updates since I'm pretty terrible at reviewing.

B
Sliver of Melody chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
Awesome chappy. I love this fic
kentrek1 chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
oh poor lucuis, lost everything. so glad that narcissa will be able to marry someone else soon.

the minstry really need a pr agent! maybe there could have put a spin on the records and memories need to prove bonds.
Ttys it'd ku chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
Great chapter, as ever! :)
xxRezxx chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
hey. i love your story and i can't wait to see the other bondings!are you going to put nevile and lunas bonding in as well? i would love to see lunas! i can't wait till draco and harry are pregnant!please updatte really really soon!
Lady Babette chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
I love the insight into Sirius and Remus at Hogwarts and love that you gave use more good Draco. Just wonderful.
NekoAngel13 chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
awwwww that story was sooo cute. i don't really read charliexharry fics but i really liked yours :)
Odosnape chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
Really loving this story...please update soon.
Emerald Harkness chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
Lol, just...wrong that was funny. See i was right sort of. I like the mythology you've put to the story. Look forward to the next Writing!
criminally charmed chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
"Well, except for Aunt Walburga...she was just...wrong."

Understate much?
MrsDracoMalfoy-Snape chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
Lol love the ending keep it up
goodguy4u282008 chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
that was a an awesome chapter
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
shiftyless chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
good neat
krynny chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww adorable so sweet. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses