Reviews for Birthdays and Boys
CielPhanatic chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Oh my Jesus Christ...*fans aggressively*
Myuk Namda chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I think what I enjoy most about your take on Pitcest is that you're not afraid of delving into more raunchy material.
Even when others may say otherwise, I think that some of the more appreciative readers can overlook the flaws and see the positives.
But really, I just have guilty pleasures and your stories have all my fav kinks! XP

While it may be asking for much by this point and I can't expect you to take in the words of a stranger to heart, i'm still hoping that you haven't quit on these fics yet. As much of a newcomer I really do like to read these, and I dislike not seeing good stories get finished.

So i hope in some way my request is heard in some way to you; please don't give up on these! 8(
Celiyan chapter 1 . 7/14/2013

It was amazing, do you have any idea how hard it is to find a good lemon on ? Its horrible. Try finding something good between that trash, you'll die from eyebleeding I can't even describe.

Take it from me that this is totally worth reading after twenty horrible fics. This made my evening complete.
pleeeeease chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Make a second birthday chapter so I can die from another nosebleed! I know it's been a really long time, but I really want to see this other chapter than you suggested in the AN.
Dark Viridi chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Shiera137Faustus chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Oh gaaaawwwd that was ... lol reminded me sooo much of Kaichou wa Maid Sama. XD
That Faggot From Next door chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
crystal chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
no matter how many times i read it i still love it
Crystal chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Omg I love u this is the first story of yours I read but Ive read all the other and I love them soooooo much
I also adore maximum ride and that commonsense thing is super funny and true
For ever yours
Shrouded-Persona chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Please madam continue with a sequel. For this poor fangirl.
RadiantWaterfalls chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
is this a joke? MEIDO-KUN.
TokyoTwinkle chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
...Daaamn... You really should write a second chapter, that was amazing! I don't know if I should say poor Pit or lucky Kuro, but that was awesome!