Reviews for Seung Jo Ni
Sekinat chapter 4 . 5/13
U ar such a gud writer
phiphi78 chapter 4 . 3/22
Love your fic , i hope you will update soon !
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
I love this story! Please update; don't abandon this story please!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
I would really like to see this story with more chapters. I want him to continue to be tender with her and she needs to continue to "teach" him how. Please update soon!
abibatumogaji.salami chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
add more chapter pls
Guest chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
You write very nicely. And the idea's great too. Please carry on with the story. And update sooner. I cant wait to read the next chapter!
Jenna Jade chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Maybe Seung Jo and Ha Ni should get carried away with themselves being together in his room. Take it to that point of unexpectedness. Losing themselves in their newly discovered emotions of one another her being that soaking wet and all nearly asleep in his bed... duhn, duhn, duhn!... Their first and only night sleeping together before Marriage and Honeymoon resulting in an unbelievable and unexpected bundle of joy, and with out telling him either out of his unknown reaction, he incidentally proposes marriage to their family after kissing in the rain to keep her from leaving twice or ever again! Just a thought but it could be fun to play with this idea a bit. I have a story up too, taking from their honeymoon a bit and ep.16 and beyond. It's still a work in progress but I do like to style of writing you have it reminds me of my own in similar ways. But I wish you luck with further chapters and I hope that maybe you might take a bit of this and work with it. What fun it might be to see where the characters lead!? Right?... **Jenna
Girly chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Oh my gosh why haven't you updated this? This is super awesometastic! Please! I love when Seung Jo is nice to Ha Ni. It's so adorable and ugh there needs to be more of this goodness!
bloomnskyrules chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Please update this story! It has a lot of potential!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Full marks!
Marcya chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Hello!

I really liked your fanfiction
really good!
Please, keep writing.
SugarQuills10 chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
I had my doubts cos your title seemed dubious but this is good.! Update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
really nice story... please update ASAP
alexischic chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
So. ADORABLE.
When he kissed her near the shop last time, I could only think about Joon Gu attacking him. xD
Then, "Grenade" by bruno mars started playing. It made me feel horrible. xD
alexischic chapter 3 . 9/17/2012