Reviews for rolling in the deep
skittyscatter chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I loved how you put so much more meaning behind Sam's actions that we see in the show. Not only is it very in-character and meaningful, it kind of showed how Sam's feelings progressed. Great job.
Lackadaisical Pajamas chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Your note summed it up ...they better be end game! great fic.
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
i can't even tell you how many times i've read this story-and all of your others-but i just love this so much. you have such an amazing talent for writing, and i'd be lying if i said you weren't my favorite author on fanfiction. keep up the amazing work, because you're so damn talented. i love this.
rongirl98 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Oh my GAWD. This is so good! I really think it deserves more than 11 reviews. :)

It's written very well, obviously thought-out incredibly, and is a very original, very GREAT idea. :D I love it; I really do!

Haha, and you know what's funny? I was reading this while listening to my iPod on "shuffle", and near the end of it, "Accidentally In Love" started playing. .
pariswindspeed chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This is absolutely fantastic. Honestly, fantastic. Sam and Freddie are endgame. No doubt. (Well, in my book.) This fic just solidifies that for me.

You characterized Sam so very well. She's tough and ragged, but damaged goods and sweetsweetsweet when she really wants to be. And it is absolutely wonderful that you captured that so well. I admire you for that. And, I admire this story.

Because I don't usually like, or want, a hapy ending. But this gave me that feeling that Sam's happy. It's all happyhappyhappy.

Amazingly written.

-a.
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This was amazing. I absolutely loved it. It was all just so perfect in every way. You really understand Sam.
zazeendot chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Cute story. More to come, I hope.

Proudly Signed,

zAzeENdOt 3
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Wow, just wow. The way you protray Sam is so good and in character that it is almost scary. I suggest that you should write the show from now on ;)
sidandcas chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
it is pure poetry :) love love love it! it better be fucking endgame or else im not sure what i will do..
julietlovec chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Love Love Love this story. I whole heartedly agree they better be endgame! Or else! (Shakes fist!)
ForeverDanni chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
ah-fricking-mazing!
TheVividTruth chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Loved it :) Good Job :)
beforeskylines chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This is lovely. Really lovely actually. I love all the bits and pieces of insecurity you added into the canon Sam scenes we know and love but at the same time never let down her harshness. All her actions of venerability were lined with just an edge of violence and resentment and it all just rung very true to her character.

Nicely done.
AnonTeddy chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I loved it! Yannoe, up until the kiss & afterwards.

I'm much more of a buildup person.

Nice story! (: