Reviews for Deadly Serious
Clamanter chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
oh my gosh. this story has a real contrasting 'Johnny tone' if you will, and Mystery LOVES it! please update this again soon!
nikki chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
This story is good. You should continue :)
I Luv Johnny Cade chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
It don't sound like Darry, Sodapop, Johnnycake, OR Ponyboy in this chapter.
I Luv Johnny Cade chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
wow...
Diehardoutsider chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Oh no. I wish he didn't feel that way. He is so sweet and gentle he doesn't deserve to live like that. I'm not blaming you, for you did not create the caracter. You know what I mean. Great job with it though. I can't wait for another chapter. Great job and good luck for all future chapters that are in store
potterlockedintheshire chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
I really like your writing, but I can't help but feel that you're getting Johnny a little OOC.

I've already shared my views with you on Johnny drinking, and while you're totally entitled to do whatever you want with your story, it surprises me that you think Johnny would drink.

Why would Pony and Johnny go to "flirt with girls" if neither of them was into girls? That didn't really make sense to me.

I loved how you said that there was a bit of pride in Johnny's voice when he said he hangs out with Dally. I can totally picture that, it was very nicely written.

I'm quite curious to see where you go with this story. Please update soon!
potterlockedintheshire chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I really enjoyed this, and I think you wrote both of them really in character, but with one exception: I just can't see Johnny drinking. After all he's been through because of drunk parents, I don't think he would ever drink.

Luther than that, really nice job on this!
Kae chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Excellent! Great job pinning down Pony's voice. I like the depth you gave Johnny. He didn't feel like this stupid kid, you know?